Precuts Thread

Can someone cut this? He impressed me vs SA. His cover drive was superb.

93781.jpg

Here's two cut's requested on MSN.

Attachments

• Cutski.png
    Cutski.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 32
  • vjkl;'.png
    vjkl;'.png
    25 KB · Views: 29
I'm sorry Kieron, but those two are terrible. I can't speak as my cuts aren't exactly great, but on the second one you missed out a big part between the legs.

Have you even used the feather tool?

You need to get some advise from the better cutters on the forum. As you won't improve without it.

Sorry Kieron mate, but they're shocking. The 2nd one is a poor quality picture, the legs are poorly cut out, and you completely missed the section between his legs. The first one's OK, it's just that the bat is very poorly cut out. I don't think anyone could realistically use these in a sig tbh.

I'm sorry Kieron, but those two are terrible. I can't speak as my cuts aren't exactly great, but on the second one you missed out a big part between the legs.

Have you even used the feather tool?

You need to get some advise from the better cutters on the forum. As you won't improve without it.

Sorry Kieron mate, but they're shocking. The 2nd one is a poor quality picture, the legs are poorly cut out, and you completely missed the section between his legs. The first one's OK, it's just that the bat is very poorly cut out. I don't think anyone could realistically use these in a sig tbh.

Cmon ................ he is just 10 yrs old. Everyone can't be great at all aspects. Encourage him, i was also a horrible cutter at first but with the time i have improved. He will too soon. Anyway, can i have those pics ??? I want to give a go

WC, I haven't said anything that should put him into a negetive mood. If we cannot be honest, then what is the point in commenting?

Tip: For smaller cuts, User a smaller feather if required. This will conserve the quality of the image better...

Sometimes fake appreciation can create wonder :)

No it can't. If we'd have praised his cutting abilities he wouldn't have tried to improve, and would have continued to produce sub-standard cuts. I've not insutled his abilities, just provided him with the truth, and given him reasons for my opinion. Telling him he's brilliant wouldn't have helped him in the slightest.

No it can't. If we'd have praised his cutting abilities he wouldn't have tried to improve, and would have continued to produce sub-standard cuts. I've not insutled his abilities, just provided him with the truth, and given him reasons for my opinion. Telling him he's brilliant wouldn't have helped him in the slightest.

Kinda the same from me,

How will anyone improve on terrible art-work by people saying "oh thats brilliant, keep it up," ??

Saying that will make them think they've cracked it, and they wont strive to be any better. Which is what myself and Dan wan't from Kieron I'm sure.

Agree with all but WC, I know my cutting's dohdohdohdoh. Thanks for the criticism guys.

Zoom in at 400% Kieron, then just take very small cuts just around on the very edge of the player, thats how you keep it smooth. By taking very small cuts.

Users who are viewing this thread