Premier League

D

Dutch

This rule is genuinely terrible. Feel like it could easily be manipulated with players deliberately hitting the arms of others to gain an advantage if that is allowed.
Some of the decisions I have seen: hit against a hand from 1 yard with a full force shot...how can you get out of the way?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've watched more football in the last five days than the last two or three seasons so it's the first time I've really seen VAR. I couldn't believe Everton got the penalty yesterday. DCL had one that hit his hand in the second half, after his chest, but was clearly 'intending' to block the ball. Whereas Joel Ward's hand just seemed to end up in the same place as the ball through natural body movement. It's the dumbest thing I've seen in sport for some time.

Apparently (according to Tyldesley on Amazon) the lawmakers have determined what intent is. They should share this mind reading tool with the criminal justice system.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've watched more football in the last five days than the last two or three seasons so it's the first time I've really seen VAR. I couldn't believe Everton got the penalty yesterday. DCL had one that hit his hand in the second half, after his chest, but was clearly 'intending' to block the ball. Whereas Joel Ward's hand just seemed to end up in the same place as the ball through natural body movement. It's the dumbest thing I've seen in sport for some time.

Apparently (according to Tyldesley on Amazon) the lawmakers have determined what intent is. They should share this mind reading tool with the criminal justice system.

Isn't the rule supposed to be that it is a foul no matter what intent it is these days? Newcastle were blatantly looking for handball scenarios in the last ten minutes of the game yesterday.

D

Dutch

Isn't the rule supposed to be that it is a foul no matter what intent it is these days? Newcastle were blatantly looking for handball scenarios in the last ten minutes of the game yesterday.
This is the thing: players are not shooting at the goal anymore but at other players in the hope of hitting a hand...its killing football and it is madness. Same with he millimeter offsides...get rid of it. VAR was supposed to be there to help in cutting out obvious mistakes just like DRS in cricket but it has become a tool, a tactic, a scam.

D

Dutch

Liverpool getting up to speed as well! Anyone challenge them this season?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Villa riding high @El Loco !!!
tenor.gif

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Liverpool getting up to speed as well! Anyone challenge them this season?

Manchester City with Ruben Dias finally fixing that defence could be a serious contender IMO. Need to get back their killer instinct though.

D

Dutch

Defensively Man U are completely and utterly lost!

Its mad it really is![DOUBLEPOST=1601827174][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh Red card....who? Martial? Oh no...that is pathetic!!!!!! What about VAR!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dutch

Mourinho must be utterly loving this! 3 -1

Man U could get relegated like this!

D

Dutch

4-1 utter annihilation

are the OSG wheels finally exposing themselves and coming off?

Team is just not performing at all and looks lost as does he himself....no passion no tactical awareness....slow ponderous back line......

D

Deleted member 193590

And united are looking at Sancho and Cavanni,surely defenders are needed most.Can't see Ole getting away with this one.

D

Dutch

Matic Pogba Maguire....overrated and causing confusion and lack of speed

Users who are viewing this thread