[Preseason] The Friendlies Thread

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Was a great start for the Smasher but we're slowly bringing things back around with this partnership. That said we desperately need these two to stick together or things are looking very iffy.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Hopefully we'll get up to around 230-40 from here. Really great partnership this one but we're going to need to keep these two at the stumps for a long time yet for us to post a really good score.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
That was because we had no idea when you would be on, I can't read your mind as to when you will be on your PC or not as I'm sure you have a life. So setting a time when you wouldn't have been around would not have been suffice because neither of us would have got the game played.

So, in that case I just asked you to name a time that you would have been around or read it and we could have worked around it.
See, that wouldn't have solved the issue either because I wouldn't have known whether scheduling the match at "x" time would have allowed you to work around it, especially at a day's notice. I've been fairly good at scheduling matches within a one-day notice as long as I don't have to calculate anything.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Losing that wicket doesn't help though. I hope we don't collapse like we did last time as although we got away with it there we might not be so lucky.

Themer added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Bugger another one.

Need an epic slog from Vasand here to get us up to a decent score.

Themer added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Vasand ran out. Really didn't need that, we had on paper a very good batting line up but we've struggled up front and now at the back end.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
This has turned into an epic collapse. Doubt we'll get 210 now maybe even not 200.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Vasand ran out. Really didn't need that, we had on paper a very good batting line up but we've struggled up front and now at the back end.

We are too dependent on the middle order, our top did not fire once again and that put pressure on the middle, in fact they played like it was FC so lets hope they can keep this up but certainly not in OD!!

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Their 4 mainline bowlers have bowled out. 4 overs left, and a part-timer to bowl, hopefully we don't get out.

I wonder what Pitch Type, this match is being played on.

WestIndian added 17 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Their record setter gone, let's see if we can make a match out of this guys, come on :clap:clap

Users who are viewing this thread