problem with downloading from forum

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i know i've asked this 2 many times but now i got what the problem is....even small size rar files i'm able to download...only big files like eric's new zealand update...eric's kit making tutorial and killa's west indies patch i cant download.....there's no ther download running and i have a cable modem........

any solution????

a) Can you download files other than rar files?
b ) Stupid question but do you have WinRar?
c) Are you using a download manager or similar software.

I have no problems, so the problem must be at your end.

only the files below 500 kb i think.....coz the rest work.....i tried downloading this west indies update by killa which auwais posted....but the same problem came...i tried like 7-8 times.....it downloads for some time and after i choose where to save it it says download finished but 0 kb and the file doesnt open......and this update was in zip format.....same thing happens with new zealand update by eric which is in rar.......both are above 1 mb ......i have winrar
and no i dont use any download manager...i tried once with download manager though just to c if it works!!

Do you have a firewall? If not then I honestly have no idea.

Short of reinstalling your entire computer, I have no advice.

As I said there are no problems with any of the files.

i have norton internet security.....but if the small files work the big 1's shud as well rite?

somewhere else meaning??

normally they all work...if they're big downloads i use getright....but cant use download managers here....but my connection isnt slow! i've tried through netacptor browser as well...still same prob...now i'll try opera!

Users who are viewing this thread