Problem with English County Patch

madmusician

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am using the English County Patch for my story and I think that it's great, but I was playing Surrey v Gloustershire and in the Glous team there were two men called J Bloggs. One came on to bowl and he had a green face. I've taken a screenshot and I will post it up later. Is there a fix for this?

The Gloucestershire team was a nightmare to make as it overwrites the Classic XI and it's not possible to change the lineup. Has this happened before and what was the game type and pitch conditions when it happened?
Best solution might just be to add 3 more Gloucestershire players!

This was the first time I had played with/against Gloustershire. It was a 10 over match on village mode. It was a day/nighter and they (Glous) were batting second. How do I add 3 more players, with the player editor?

I thought I sorted the problem cos it gave me major headaches when I was testing for Hariz.
Use player editor and overwrite the three joe bloggs guys. I suggest you use Baggi to extract the Gloucestershire team file first in case something goes wrong...

Hmmm...actually after editing the starting line-ups we made sure that those J.Bloggs does'nt pop up in a match but seems the computer selected them as they were previously classic players. Just edit them using the Player Editor as Colin suggested and add any new Gloucs. players.

Users who are viewing this thread