.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sri lankan kit is very good..:thumbs

That India Kit looks like it's just mine dude, rejigged mate. Really hope you haven't just ripped mine off? Especially the collar [see also stars above the BCCI logo, again, suspiciously the same as mine], I'll be looking closely at your download and checking it with my original Photoshop files.... :noway

Given mine was posted 16-02-12, 01:28 PM and your similar version just yesterday, I have my doubts. Look forward to downloading it. :D

Last edited:
^nope it aint rip work i seen the stars on your work and it seems diffrent the back looks diffrent where it says sahara and theres a bit of orange sticking out he has orange and green and the india has diffrent colour to both of you

Cool. Just mighty "interesting" timing...

woooh....I cant believe it. Check my last kit and this new one i have just updated my last kit to this one. I never do this type of mischief. I have full proof. I create kits with individual layers for an individual object.

Use angry pixel's hard core patch to remove radar:lol
No no.. i dont want to remove the radar completely. just want that area selector (transperant) from the radar..

----------

Could you please explain me where to keep or how to install the files of the Indian Team Kit?
I can't find the Files in the BIG Editor... :(
open big editor, go to characters, kits. then select your team and then the format (t20, odi etc..) there you will find the files. just select and click replace button. select your downloaded file. do this for pads, headwear, legs etc..

As i was busy these days.. But started my work with the kitbags of international teams. India and Srilankan kit is done and they are looking perfect. Probably, Australian T20 kit will be a great challenge for me. But for now the previews of some of my kits i.e. of India and Srilankan Kit 2012 :

123-4.jpg

My work is going little bit slower than i expected. But No worries as you all are right here...

Both of these kits are little bit simple i hope you all will like it :)

Where is the download link??

hey mate when i open ipl patch it says failed to open/create file : 2 what to do now i installed ashes cricket on D drive please say what to do.Big editor also says that help anyone please help:mad:(:noway

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ashes ID=vickynehru42

password not working plz help

plz help password didnt works

Users who are viewing this thread