.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try moving your codemasters file to program files (x86) it worked for me

can you be more clear where is x86 ? You meant to say all files of the game? And is x86 a folder? I too use to face the same problem..

can you be more clear where is x86 ? You meant to say all files of the game? And is x86 a folder? I too use to face the same problem..

if you got windows 7 you go to my computer and then click what ever your computers name is and go to program file x something it depends wich bit you got

Hey, For the ipl patch . Pakistan gets replaced by kolkata, How can i replace kolkata with example New Zealand?? .. PLEASE REPLY!

the patch was really awesome:thumbs

Ashes Cricket 2012

Announcement :

Ashes Cricket 2012, the name tells all the things behind it. I am Proudly announcing about my new patch. I have started work on it from today only but it will take a lot of time. I have decided to fully change the Ashes Cricket 2012. Hope you all will co-operate with me. :)

That's nice. A new roster update coming as well, I might guess? If you need to make int. team kits and might want to split the work, I'm game for that. I don't have the game so, you will have to preview the work. :p

Announcement :

Ashes Cricket 2012, the name tells all the things behind it. I am Proudly announcing about my new patch. I have started work on it from today only but it will take a lot of time. I have decided to fully change the Ashes Cricket 2012. Hope you all will co-operate with me. :)

this patch will rock cant wait for the release KIU! :clap
is it possible to make the overlay at the bottom ?

i canty able to instal ipl patch...... it says that failed to open/create file2

Logo For the Ashes Cricket 2012

Logo - Ashes Cricket 2012

124.jpg

Cool logo there..,good work! KIU

Users who are viewing this thread