.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have downloaded your file.but it is not installing.when it is installing it always get the error fail to create/rename file.how can I fix this?please give me a solution

P.S Studios when are you going to release PATCH 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
ps studios excellent patch but one thing is missing can you make a tournament file such that the user can choose one team to play with .

thanks for your hard work friend

but i can't get this,open the installer there are only a black window open please help me how to fix this

month or two left for second patch i think at this stage please try to do it as quick as possible we all have been waiting for ages

Sorry Guys,
I have lost my pc. I dont have any backups of my file. That's why i was not able to release the Patch. I have Bought a new PC 1 day before. I know Many of you were expecting patch 2 from me, i am really sorry for that. From last 1 month i don't have any device to come online and give you the information about the matter.
I will be Re-continuing my work with the overlays.

Really sorry Guys.

KKR KIT not worth Installing

Hi....Let me clarify that this i not a criticism.
All the IPL kits are good and shows the amount of hard work and time u might have invested.
But I feel the KKR kit is not upto the mark.
Being a Hardcore KKR Fan, Would be very glad to have a modified version on that.

Thanks in Advance

hey i might sound stupid but i do i actually install this patch? once i run the setup and it asks me to open a file so i got to my root directory so its Ashescricket09/final/async.big.win32 and when i try to open it, i get patch failed error. And also the video when i am copying and pasting it, it replaces a existing one there do i have to replace? and also when i paste roster, it replaces a existing one too, Please help thanks

Getting an error bro!!

Fail to open\creat file :2

Pls Help what to do!!!:(:(:(

Users who are viewing this thread