.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Patch :cheers
........................................Thanks.......................................
But Overlay is not same as the previews given by you

Good Patch :cheers
........................................Thanks.......................................
But Overlay is not same as the previews given by you

No, It's same. Use Default Overlay to get it. If you Don't Install any Overlay form the overlays Folder, then you will be able to get the default overlay. :)

I ham trying to install ur ipl patch.. But i m getting an error- Failed to open/create file:2

Plz help me.. I m a newbie here...

Try to Run it as administrator
OR
Try to Run First Version of BIG Editor Before Installing. Then Install the Patch.

problem solved mate..
I had moved it to D drive..That was the problem..
Now i installed it again and it worked.. Thanks mate...:cheers

problem solved mate..

:D

Guys, Sorry For the delay of Patch 2. Trying my Best for the upcoming Release....:thumbs

Hello friends ipl is over ..... now concentrate on test match game

Awesome Work mate,
no more words to say,.......:thumbs

dear friend ipl is over now,

I have make ai of defensive test match for all 8 teams like india srianka austalia etc...... please use my ai patch and give me reply on my thread

by gak

dear friend ipl is over now,

I have make ai of defensive test match for all 8 teams like india srianka austalia etc...... please use my ai patch and give me reply on my thread

by gak

Do not advertise your downloads in other threads. If anyone want them they will download from your thread.

Do not advertise your downloads in other threads. If anyone want them they will download from your thread.

P.S Studios can u please show me how to install the patch in a detailed manner.When i click the installer it asks me to open the ASHES ARCHIVE FILE.Which file should i open? And what should i do with BIG EDITOR???Please help as im new on planet cricket!:(

----------

problem solved mate..

What did you move to D drive???

ashes ipl teams

dude do the shes09 ipl teams only appear in 20-20 cricket with their dress otherwise in one day cricket although the names appear but the dresses are those of international teams???

P.S Studios can u please show me how to install the patch in a detailed manner.When i click the installer it asks me to open the ASHES ARCHIVE FILE.Which file should i open? And what should i do with BIG EDITOR???Please help as im new on planet cricket!:(

Open your ashes "async.big.w32" which will be found in the root directory of ashes cricket 09.

Users who are viewing this thread