.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ashes online with ipl

dude can we play online with ipl teams.......plz reply how can we play online with ipl teams if not then wat's the use of ipl patch coz most of us play online

Friends those who are getting file create 32 error run the installer by using "run as administrator" option.

@KETAN.SHINDE - thanks for finding the mistakes in the roster. i will correct them soon. I am working on it. And i cannot able to get your point about punjab n csk team that you have mentioned.

guys i have figured out the problem with the customize player editor.

@dravid is god-all of them have no problems with the kits. try to reinstall the patch

----------

dude can we play online with ipl teams.......plz reply how can we play online with ipl teams if not then wat's the use of ipl patch coz most of us play online

you can play online but the person with whom you want to play should also have this patch.

NOTE - IPL V2 coming with all the correction with the roster. Containing all the necessary bats. :)

Friends those who are getting file create 32 error run the installer by using "run as administrator" option.

@KETAN.SHINDE - thanks for finding the mistakes in the roster. i will correct them soon. I am working on it. And i cannot able to get your point about punjab n csk team that you have mentioned.

@dravid is god-all of them have no problems with the kits. try to reinstall the patch

----------

you can play online but the person with whom you want to play should also have this patch.

NOTE - IPL V2 coming with all the correction with the roster. Containing all the necessary bats. :)

ehre can i download old big editor

IPL Patch Not Working

I just used the Patch and the Only the Roster are changed

The Kits, Team Names and Logos are still the old ones.....

I guess the patch was designed for Windows XP SP2. Will it work in Win7??

----------

First thanks to u for reply me,
Some Improvement

3) when play with Punjab & csk computer will hang twice, there is something wrong when play with two teams each other,
pl. friend u have early figured out the problem with the customize player editor.

Will try my best in the 2nd version and there will be lot of improvement in the roster.

@PS_Studios Please Reply to my prev. post.

Or Else tell the steps to Install. I'm not too familiar with Big Editor.

Can You Upload Complete Ashes 2009 Patched with DLFIPL2011.

Please

Last edited:
Mate can you compress it with 7zip found in mattw's cricket 07 thread and upload it in planet cricket itself, when you release v2 of it with perfect roster Please mate. It made my file which was 10 mb in rar format to 2 mbs in 7zip. So please mate.

Users who are viewing this thread