.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks mate, wonderful work, thanks to all involved in this great effort.
Played a tournament, on normal level, batting seems easy, should try the hard level next time, the kits and overlays are very good!:cheers

i cannot install the patch,its giving failed to create/open file:123 error

Last edited:
first of fall very nice work on the patch but patch still need some improvements like when i go to customize player editor in game the game stuck and i need to restart my computer and secondly the players numbers are not proper like dilshan has number 23 on his back were as you made it 17 not only for dilshan for all players numbers are not right and lots of mistakes for fast medium bowlers you have given them medium runner up not fast medium runner ups :( hope you will fix those problem as quickly as possible :)

Fantastic Job...
Appreciate!!
I have one request.
If you can upload a completely updated roster with all stadiums and kitbags unlocked.. It would be even better..

simply way

i cannot install the patch,its giving failed to create/open file:123 error

just extract file(PS Studio ipl4),then use latest big editor,
i done all my work and play game in just 21 min.,
now i enjoying ipl 4,its really awosome,
go simply way,if there is any other technical problem,then to talk PS Studio,okkkkkkkkkk

first of fall very nice work on the patch but patch still need some improvements like when i go to customize player editor in game the game stuck and i need to restart my computer and secondly the players numbers are not proper like dilshan has number 23 on his back were as you made it 17 not only for dilshan for all players numbers are not right and lots of mistakes for fast medium bowlers you have given them medium runner up not fast medium runner ups :( hope you will fix those problem as quickly as possible :)

All the pc members are forcing me to release the patch as fast i can so i have released it..

but i will complete your request by releasing an add-on for this patch in a week with all the necessary bats.

and all the users who are getting problems first extract the files from the archive then install....if this not helps you give me a preview of the screen where you are getting error.

capture-1695.html

----------

capture-1695.html
:noway

----------

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/members/singhb/albums/cric/capture-1695.html

Replay

All the pc members are forcing me to release the patch as fast i can so i have released it..

but i will complete your request by releasing an add-on for this patch in a week with all the necessary bats.

and all the users who are getting problems first extract the files from the archive then install....if this not helps you give me a preview of the screen where you are getting error.

Hello, all pc members,
I use PS Studio?s IPL 4 Patch, Nice work man, u r the first to release IPL 2011 that all waited when the auction is done,

Love the Work
1) good to see all 10 team,names,logo.
2) Kolkata Stadium is fantastic(adboard,singad)
3) Stumps are not bad,all dress are also good,
4) Menu & roster that actually fill more realistic

Some Improvement
1) piyush chawla is blowing left handed,parthiv patel is bating right handed,munaf patel is bowling spee is more,ajinkya rahane,r. saha both are surprisingly bowling,etc?(because I play just with 4 teams)
2) some stadium are unlock,
3) when play with Punjab & csk computer will have twice, there is something wrong when play with two teams each other,
4) ipl installer .exe is getting lot of time(in my pc more then 1 hour),
5) when u customize player editor game is hang.

That?s all is like and some suggestion, I hope PS Studio do something for that
and give us more realistic ipl 4.

DHONISINGH,hi I appreciate all u r work,
I am not game changer,or graphic changer like u and other guys (MEET,PS STUDIO,ARUJIT,BINNU ) but I changes outfield, pitch ad, sing board,ball,logos (t20,odi,test in menu) for myself with help of bigeditor(latest) that i download form planet cricket, if u like to see my work i want u r permission for that.
Then i release screen shots of that work,okkkk
Reply when u r online or free.

Users who are viewing this thread