.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think the image of your game { in the folder final } might have corrupted.
so just copy the async.big.w32 in the dvd of ashes cricket 2009 which is situated in program files/final [in dvd] and paste it in your computers same root.
after copying it......
open the big editor i posted you.
and after that install the patch. 100% working

----------

please help some how it opens with the latest big editor help me please

i think the image of your game { in the folder final } might have corrupted.
so just copy the async.big.w32 in the dvd of ashes cricket 2009 which is situated in program files/final [in dvd] and paste it in your computers same root.
after copying it......
open the big editor i posted you.
and after that install the patch. 100% working

ashes 09 online with ipl

dude me and my friend have ipl 4 patch installed but we'r not getting ipl teams when we play online the default teams only appear what to do is it to do something with the roster file or userstat file please tell me

IPL2011 Patch not working

Whenever I select 'Rebuild' in BIG Editor it says 'File Corrupt'.

But the new Kits are added to the BIG Editor. What should I do??

Mate, your works have been impressive. You have great potential to become on of the top A09 modders. KIU. Well done

sab mar gaye kya?) all are die ? ac09 froum is too silent,Ps Studio pl give information about u 2 patch,wating u r reply,okkkk…

guess Im unlucky to install the patches..it shows invalid texture..mayb its cz i have the fake version of the game..anyways gud work buddy :) keep it goin!! :)

How ti install

Hello,Can you please show me how to install the IPL-4 MEGA PATCH in a detailed manner as im new on planet cricket :noway Waiting for your reply.

Last edited:
I ham trying to install ur ipl patch.. But i m getting an error- Failed to open/create file:2

Plz help me.. I m a newbie here...

Users who are viewing this thread