PS3 Error On-line

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi I was wandering does anybody get error when connect on-line with PS3 almost every time I try it doesn't work

There's nothing wrong with my Internet settings. Im able to play COD4, Fifa perfectly online with no problems. This is the first game Ive played that does not work on-line when all the others do. I find that strange!

Has anyone got any tips or advice?

I've just invited you to a game. Does it not let you connect?

Edit: Your name just flashed up then disappeared. I sometimes get the connection error but its always worked the 2nd or 3rd time i tries connecting

Your the only guy I can connect to Which I find soo strange I cannot connect to anyone else

The problem I have on the PS3 is that I try to join games and get the same error over and over. But if I host a game then people can join me.

I don't get it! All ports for PS3 are open and all my other games work perfectly online.

Yep thats same with me I cant join games but if I create a game then people can join

Yh for me it works good most of the time..but its fair to say in this game online connections can be dodgy to say the least

I have experienced this problem as well. At first I thought there was a problem with my ps3, so I started to get a little anxious as it is almost brand new, but then I created a game and I manage to get through a whole match and I never saw this error again :banana2

Kaushal added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

btw: Has anyone had lag issues when playing against Australia?

I've had problems with my router, but I sorted that out and had hoped it would solve my issues. Alas, my 9 balls of AC09 on-line is all I've had so far.

Until they patch it and admit that they tested naff all on this game, I won't bother trying to play on-line. It just doesn't work.

sorry for off topic ... but how is the game guys ? whts ur first hand expirience ?

how is PS3 version ? usually these are ported from one to another .. how is graphics and other things ?

I've had problems with my router, but I sorted that out and had hoped it would solve my issues. Alas, my 9 balls of AC09 on-line is all I've had so far.

Until they patch it and admit that they tested naff all on this game, I won't bother trying to play on-line. It just doesn't work.

when you do actually get a good game going. it is without a doubt the best online cricket experience. I have had some crackers with PC members like Phil82 and Annihalator. Even had some with random folks who are now my PSN friends.

Hi, for PS3: Is anyone else not having their online stats being saved? Because whenever I go to stats on online mode and press the button for "my stats" there are no stats visible? It simply remains on the highest scores from other users. Is it because I play as Asia XI in 5 over matches?

Thanks very much for the help guys, wot a sickkkkk game!

no its because it only shows you your stats if you are in the top 100

Another daft system. Your stats are stored on the server anyway, only takes a little bit of coding to find your own stats. Seen this on other games (Ferrari Challenge) and it winds me up as it really wouldn't take long to add a "find my stats" button.

Another daft system. Your stats are stored on the server anyway, only takes a little bit of coding to find your own stats. Seen this on other games (Ferrari Challenge) and it winds me up as it really wouldn't take long to add a "find my stats" button.

What do you mean "a little bit of coding"???

I agree.....Cricket is a far more tactical and has more stats than football...yet Fifa 09's stats are much better! In Ashes, everyone should have a page, which shows No of Tests/ODI's/T20's played etc, and shows runs made, average, wickets taken, average Run Rate, Win % etc etc

Exactly that, add a bit more code in so that you can easily find your own stats, whether they are in the top 100 or not. All the information is there and usable, just create a bit of simple code which finds it.

Users who are viewing this thread