PS3 Online Match Up Thread

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok i go on to my friends list.when i click on my friends names it only brings delete does anyone know how i can invite my friends as for now i cannot even click on invite for a match it's just has delete!

Thanks.

its the same for the pc, the server seems dody to say the least, impossible to invite friends you just have to arrange a game and hope they join:mad:

Loads of "Unable to connect to host" errors when I've tried to set up a private match with jazz. Anyone else getting the same?

Nice to see you're getting problems with the PC too. Another aspect of the game which is looking dodgy, at best.

Yep me and Sureshot have tried like a 100 times to connect with errors. Anyone with PS3 getting this error?

Xbox users seem to be working fine

I am capable of joining quick games on PSN but I don't any more as there are to many quitters.

I to keep getting a message 'Unable to connect to host' Even though my mate lives a couple minutes away.

PS3 Match up?

Until there is a PS3 match up thread I was wondering if anybody is up for a T20 or 50 over match starting anytime in the next 3 hours?

PS3 - annihilation66
Thanks

Good luck trying. Many PS3 users cannot connect to a match online

What happens? My PS3 just froze when I tried playing a quick ranked match. I couldnt get to the home screen or any menus either? :facepalm

Looks like the servers for PS3 have not been implemented well as the xbox servers

Has anyone been able to play a match with their friend on PSN? as opposed to playing a quick match with some random person

Well me and my mate could not connect but, when i host someone else joins and sometimes they play the game out, and some leave when there losing.

addmy psn )very strong connection, neva dropped out eva, just quitters)

cheers

psn = chunnster

I am in the 20/20 league (aus/nz) and can play whole 20/20s with no league with whomever once connected to match..... so don't quit or will have name sullied...

add me if want gd game (hard game for you, mwahahahahaha) and if want the no-quitting experience - which is bullshit...

sort it out codemasters you losers... sorry, but it is not fair as it is painful and hurtful when happens, and did not pay for that...... frankly, it is almost against human rights when happens without punishment and YOU codemasters, and not the five year old quitting, are responsible for the freedom and invincibility with which these losers online do it. Youf acilitate or deny it -it is your play codemasters...

so SORT - IT - OUT

percentages of games finished versus quit games will suss it, I mean it is not rocket science gentlemen...

:doh

I am having the same problem on my PS3. when i try and play online it says
'unable to join session - failed to connect to host'.:mad::mad::mad:

Anyone know why this is???

Has anyone been able to play a match with their friend on PSN? as opposed to playing a quick match with some random person

I read somewhere that you can only play unranked matches with a friend.

I read somewhere that you can only play unranked matches with a friend.

yea against friends its unranked select unranked and you can select invites ive played loads on unranked friend games

Users who are viewing this thread