PS3 Online Match Up Thread

Hi played a lot on ps3 online put you have to be patient as
you get a lot of no game :doh

Ps3 online

Hi I know there's probably 100,s of posts moaning about quitters so I'm not going to...

All I want to say is that I'm fed up of not being able to Dinah a match so if anyone wants a FULL game of cricket then add me my psn is Red-Army-1981

has anyone been able to play with their mates? I heard that you can only play a quick match against a random person as the play against friends option does not work

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone around to try and play me in an unranked game so that we can set it up? Tried to play 5 online games today and people keep quitting on me - Just had Harbhajan Singh take 4 wickets in an over - I tried not to take wickets after the 2nd one because I knew he'd quit - and sure enough, when he edged the last ball to slip, he quit. :mad:

Anyone at all? My tag is robp86 if you want to add me.

so no one has been able to invite a friend and play? only quick match is working? this is going to ruin the game!

Is anyone around to try and play me in an unranked game so that we can set it up? Tried to play 5 online games today and people keep quitting on me - Just had Harbhajan Singh take 4 wickets in an over - I tried not to take wickets after the 2nd one because I knew he'd quit - and sure enough, when he edged the last ball to slip, he quit. :mad:

Anyone at all? My tag is robp86 if you want to add me.
I dont mind giving it a go if you're still up for trying. PSN -annihilation66. Ill add you in the game now.

Edit: Just created a private unranked game and added you to it

Hey guys ive had 5 quitters in a row now and its soo annoying.

If anyone wants a game add me
PSN - IndigoFlow

Cheers :)

Ive tried soo many times and its annoying me now. It wont connect

my psn is jazz_11 if anyone wants a go

the invite friends thing works!!......you are taking about the friends on the actual game and not friends of your psn?

the invite friends thing works!!......you are taking about the friends on the actual game and not friends of your psn?

Im talking about both. Is it working now? I havnt tried it today

Ive tried soo many times and its annoying me now. It wont connect

my psn is jazz_11 if anyone wants a go

I've tried adding you to the game I just created. It gave me an option to invite you to the game so I assume it would come up somewhere when you go on "play online"

ive had some many ppl quit on me ...ive only actually got a couple of people as a friend on the actual game itself...but ive defo invited one of them to my match the other night ......i will be on in a min if ya fancy a game anyone

Users who are viewing this thread