PS3 Online Match Up Thread

Yeah that glitch is in the offline game as well. There was another glitch last night, I cant remember if it was against you Hmarka but the bowler broke the stumps when bowling and I couldnt choose a shot as the timing metre said "could not find" and i ended up getting clean bowled. Also there was an awful LBW decision given in the same match where the ball pitched outside and continued to swing wider of leg stump but was given out. I think that is good though with umpiring mistakes as long as they don't happen too often

Yeah that glitch is in the offline game as well. There was another glitch last night, I cant remember if it was against you Hmarka but the bowler broke the stumps when bowling and I couldnt choose a shot as the timing metre said "could not find" and i ended up getting clean bowled. Also there was an awful LBW decision given in the same match where the ball pitched outside and continued to swing wider of leg stump but was given out. I think that is good though with umpiring mistakes as long as they don't happen too often

yea it was against me, I remember because when you were clean bowled it was tendulkar who was on 57 off 20 odd. The LBW was Kallis when i was trying to get my innings started. So i guess we both got 1 glitch each but usually its not that even!

Hmarka added 15 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

anyone up for a match? have created a ranked 2020

wow there is nobody on PSN at all, ive had a room open for 30 minutes, no luck. Feel like I am fishing :facepalm

that is not a glitch that happens when there is some temporary connection problem that happened to me also

what is ur psn i will add u to have good games

PSN -lonewolf5646

Anyone around for a match on PS3 now? I'm seriously considering getting the PC version because the only real fun in the game is on line. Playing against the AI even on hard has already become too easy

Anyone up for a game? 20/20 preferably.

Its my first time playing online, im scared to jus start a random match cuz of everything ive heard about quitters. I rarely play any games online (except COD) for this reason.

Ugh my fears were justified.

Just had a 20/20 match, batted first, got about 230-7.

After 3 overs he was 24-2 and quit.

Transmission def need to do somethin about this, if a player quits he should be all out for his current score and the match should end properly.

Ugh my fears were justified.

Just had a 20/20 match, batted first, got about 230-7.

After 3 overs he was 24-2 and quit.

Transmission def need to do somethin about this, if a player quits he should be all out for his current score and the match should end properly.

I will give you a game later if you want?

I'm not the best, but will always see a game through :D

Anyone up for a game now? Ive added pretty much everyone in this thread, waiting for them to accept.

PSN - streetwizekid

hmarka i think some things were lost in translation during our match.

I'm not used the the cursor moving thing, thats why i batted poorly. And then i felt i had to do it which made my bowling suffer lol. Gotta get used to it i guess, i wasnt b!tchin or nothin at the end though, you played well.

Will have to have a rematch after i get a few more online games under my belt.

Moving the cursor is part of the game play. I only moved it once towards the end to change the line, you were moving it around in a circle constantly thus being very inaccurate in your bowling.

I do not care that you moved it, I know how to play against a moving cursor. Just find it ironic that the first thing you did when you lost was complain about the moving cursor when you were doing the same thing.

You just have to learn to play the moving cursor and a few matches online should help that. I just wait until the cursor has stopped and then decide whether to attack or defend. Memorize the field so you know what shots are safe and which are risky. That is cricket. The batman in real life does not have a cursor, he does not know where the ball will pitch, it is the same online as it should be.

Either way, it was a good match, lets have another one soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread