PS3 Online Match Up Thread

Hmarka I'll give you a game - Lone_Wolf_87 - just give me a minute to hook up online.

Hmarka, I shall play you some day, I have you added on Ashes09 (leftarmfast), and will add you on my PS3 friends list so can send you a message and sort out a game. I prefer 10 overs, but if you want I'm willing to play a T20 aswell

just started a ranked 2020, will be able to play a lot more later tonight.

good match annihilation, as you can see I have learned to play the spinners ;)

just wanted to warn you all that legendboy20 is a quitter. He quit when I was 10 runs shy of victory in a decent run chase. Gave me some lame excuse about his connection but it said he had quit and he was still logged onto PSN.

I would avoid him.

On a more positive note, the rest of PC members have been absolute champs so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting the game on PS3 today sometime, I'll have to give someone here a game after I've had a few practice games.

ok hmarka when ever u want to play i m ready now
i think i can make more than 20-30 odd runs.
yesterday i played 2 online games, i almost won both the other player quit

just wanted to warn you all that legendboy20 is a quitter. He quit when I was 10 runs shy of victory in a decent run chase. Gave me some lame excuse about his connection but it said he had quit and he was still logged onto PSN.

I would avoid him.

On a more positive note, the rest of PC members have been absolute champs so far.

Cool!
Hmarka want a t20 match against me? My id is Kaushal95, add me!

im still having difficulty connecting to friends for a game on ps3.. i keep getting the error message anyone know a sure way of it working?

Servers are very Unreliable online and there are lots of glithces.
Was having a great march with hmarka (leftarmfast), T20, he made 175, match was nicely poised with me on 16/1 after 3 overs, before the game froze.
After so long I found a guy who wouldn't quit, was having a great game before it was ruined!

SORT IT OUT CODEMASTERS

mate that was a good match, after that i played 4 different people and 3 of them quit. we need a rematch sometime today

EDIT: has anyone else experience this glitch? the bowlers leg breaks the stump and the next delivery he just stands still and refuses to run up even though the delivery has been selected.

Users who are viewing this thread