PS3 Online Match Up Thread

Played Kaushal95 was a one sided game but stayed till end and finished match.

leftarmfast we still have to finish the game. lets play a new game in 6 hours, thats when i get home

leftarmfast we still have to finish the game. lets play a new game in 6 hours, thats when i get home

Mate I will be waiting for you, and once again apologies for last time.

6 hours it is then, just get on MSN or PM on here.

anyone up for a match right now? LeftArmFast

EDIT: just played with harryclarkee. Credit to him for completing the match even though I won by 8 wickets with 14 overs to spare.

still up for a game if anyone is around

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone around in the next 6 hours and up for a game? PSN - annihilation66
T20 or 50 overs preferably

hey guys anybody want a game? add me marooned09

I have created a ranked t20, please try to join, i keep kicking people till i see a name i recognize,

I have created a ranked t20, please try to join, i keep kicking people till i see a name i recognize,

so u still waiting with the game m8?

i ended up playing some random guy, have to walk the dog, shower and dinner so be back on in a few hours

just started a ranked 2020, please refresh a few times as the servers are dodgy.

also if you join and i dont know you then send me a quick message as I am kicking all noobs for fear that they are quitters

Just had a class game with Annilihation66, batting first I struggled, falling to 61-4 before a partnership of 50 odd between Flintoff and Wright. After that I collapsed again to around 118-8 before a partnership between Swann and Wright took me to a total of 144-9 off my 20 overs.

In his chase he got off to a great start before losing a couple of wickets with around 60 or so runs left to get, from here on in I brought Flintoff and Anderson back into the attack to pick up wickets, and run outs added to the wickets they got built up the pressure to about 15 needed with 2 wickets left. Then with about 4 runs to get, there was just one wicket needed. Annihilation then played sensibly to eek out the last 4 runs through singles with numbers 10 and 11 to win the game (which he deserved to do to be honest!).

Attachments

• DSC00438.JPG
    DSC00438.JPG
    662.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00439.JPG
    DSC00439.JPG
    662 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00440.JPG
    DSC00440.JPG
    637.6 KB · Views: 9
just had another guy quit in the last over after sending me a message "i hate quitters"

his name is "Logan_Scofield avoid him at all costs,

Cannot play ranked games with out quitters, looks like our only hope is to play PC friends, i doubt the patch will fix this quitting issue

anyone up for a match?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had my first online experience with this game under my brother-in-law's account at his house. A lot of fun and absolutely demolished the other guy. Proceeding to start my own account.

Users who are viewing this thread