PS3 Online Match Up Thread

Disagree with hoolie being on that list. I have played him 4-5 times and he never quit despite losing some by significant margins in a few. Also send me "good match" type messages after each match.

Just started playing this. Cant even begin to say how bad game play is. Poor lines, fields etc. Hoping it will be harder against human oponents. Not into 10 over slogging matches. Looking for 1 dayers with a view to playing tests. If you try to hit every ball for 6 or bowl constant yorkers dont bother.

Just started playing this. Cant even begin to say how bad game play is. Poor lines, fields etc. Hoping it will be harder against human oponents. Not into 10 over slogging matches. Looking for 1 dayers with a view to playing tests. If you try to hit every ball for 6 or bowl constant yorkers dont bother.

I only play tests and T20's add my PSN:lilas11
I look forward to a game with u..

dude my psn-lonewolf5646
can play ur type of game add me

Looking for a test match, test series, or 1 day series. Im up for a few games over the weekend. Can start now. I am in Aus prefer no lag. Willing to play as or against aus.

Looking for a test match, test series, or 1 day series. Im up for a few games over the weekend. Can start now. I am in Aus prefer no lag. Willing to play as or against aus.

I am up for a test series... hope there is no lag though most playing from Australia can rarely escape it.. if your going for Australia I'd prob go with India or South Africa.. also are they any rules on field placing?? cursor movement ??? no. of fast bowlers??

let me know times u r on n hopefully we can set this up..

Last edited:
Lilas11 would be intresting to get a test series in with you, if your intrested then these are the rules I would suggest:

1) Only Country teams
2) 2 Fast bowler (Max 5 Over Spells, and then Min 2 over gap to start new spell)
3) Spinner required to bowl atleast 1 (maybe 2?) over/s of every 10 from innings, with no restriction to coming down the track.
4) Atleast 2 feilders required on leg side at all times and a Maximum of 5 on the boundry.
5) Should there be a maximum number of overs before having to declare?

Your more than welcome to tinker with the rules as you please, I await your reply. (I guess it would have to be SA v Aus because they are the only teams with more than 1 fast bowler)

Lilas11 would be intresting to get a test series in with you, if your intrested then these are the rules I would suggest:

1) Only Country teams
2) 2 Fast bowler (Max 5 Over Spells, and then Min 2 over gap to start new spell)
3) Spinner required to bowl atleast 1 (maybe 2?) over/s of every 10 from innings, with no restriction to coming down the track.
4) Atleast 2 feilders required on leg side at all times and a Maximum of 5 on the boundry.
5) Should there be a maximum number of overs before having to declare?

Your more than welcome to tinker with the rules as you please, I await your reply. (I guess it would have to be SA v Aus because they are the only teams with more than 1 fast bowler)

Rizzy sounds good I was thinking on the lines of playing a test championship after our current tourney however getting a test series with you would be great... I am fine with rules though dont think there should be a maximum number of overs to declare rule

I ll go for Australia if that is fine with you.. how many matches do u want 2,3,5??

I can play around 11 or 12 pm aus time tonight. I am with any rules that you find work well. I dont have to play as aus. Could do any upcoming sereis. SA in windies, SA India, aus pak in eng. Up for what ever.

I can play around 11 or 12 pm aus time tonight. I am with any rules that you find work well. I dont have to play as aus. Could do any upcoming sereis. SA in windies, SA India, aus pak in eng. Up for what ever.

What time zone in Australia is that.. coz have been on since a while now havent seen u around... like the idea of upcoming series India South Africa or Pakistan England sounds goods

Users who are viewing this thread