R.I.P Fardin

Rest in peace Fardin, you will be missed by many.

This is really shocking news :eek: . May God give his family the strength to deal with this tragedy.

R.I.P Fardin :crying

OMG this is a shock!! May allah bless his family over this tragedy!!

This is pretty shocking news. When I discovered that planetcricket had chat forums he was normally one of the guys who was involved in the 'discussions'. He was pretty familiar with his Zimbabwe avatar. And yes, his behaviour changed.

And actually this is really coincidental. Some time ago, a few weeks, I was thinking about my friends on the internet, who I've made from all around the world. And I was bothering all the time, how would they know, if I get accident the next day and I wouldn't be in this world? Because the only person who knows that I post and where I post my messages on forums, is just me. And I can't imagine myself, just because someone can't message about the passing away, how other people must be thinking about me, when they realise I haven't posted for a long time. Something for other people to think about themselves too.

Hopefully Allah will give him peace. Such a young age to pass away. :(

Last edited:
I have been compared by many, to Fardin, but one thing is for sure, he was an individual...

R.I.P Fardin, forever your memory will live on.

JJ3

I think Fardin left a mark on all of us on this forum, and any forum that he went. As James said, he was certinally an individual and will be missed by all of us.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends at what must surely be a terrible time at the moment.

R.I.P Fardin bruv, we will never forget you.

That's very sad news. I didn't really know fardin but I spoke to him a few times and he seemed like a really nice person. From reading http://www.ncalcricket.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1555
it seemed he had a huge future and it is a shame no one will know what he could/would have acheived. I can't begin to feel what his family are feeling through this time. My sympathy are with his family and friends and everyone on Planetcricket who is saddened by this loss.

Rest In Peace Fardin and may you be in eternal happiness

Cowburn

That is very sad news indeed. As pal said his most improved member title was definatly deserved and he became an accepted and popular member.

His Zimbabwe avatar and his stance of events their is definatly something I remember and I also recall speaking to him a few times on AOL messenger about something.

He hadnt been on the forums for a while before several weeks ago when he posted again and I remember posting to welcome him back as well.

I will definatly have his family and friends in my thoughts at this sad time.

RIP Fardin
YWNA fellow Red as well.

Can I also say (although I dont think this is the thread to discuss this anymore) that I agree with ZexyZahid. The shock of this has made me too realise if something did happen to myself or other members would the only thing about it we would know is from a lack of posts.

Users who are viewing this thread