Rahul's Cricket 2004 Faces!!

R

Rahul

here's justin langer....no way to add them to the game yet but still had a go!

Edit: removed this face...updated justin langer face a few posts below!!

ricky ponting.......quality isnt that good as i just resized the cricket 2002 face and cut and pasted but i'll make better versions soon!!

maybe we can do what people did for the feg folder on cricket 2002

We created a folder called feg in the cricket 2002 main directory and put the tga's in there.Like that,can we create a folder called kits,or faces inside data folder or main directory and put the files in there to work?Is it possible?Or edit the exe so that it points to a custem folder instead or the gob file?

Originally posted by Bharat@Dec 20 2003, 12:47 PM
We created a folder called feg in the cricket 2002 main directory and put the tga's in there.Like that,can we create a folder called kits,or faces inside data folder or main directory and put the files in there to work?Is it possible?Or edit the exe so that it points to a custem folder instead or the gob file?
We have a path in the exe. We're just trying to work out what '\W2kserver\Project\Cricket\DataPC\Scoreboard\textu
res\Score2\scorebd_pc.txd ' means.
Loads of people have accessed the .gob file, it's just that it's rather big and we're still trying to work out what and where everything is.

Here's Matthew Hayden....tell me how u like it!!

Attachments

• Pakkeep.jpg
    Pakkeep.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 18
here's an updated Justin Langer...i'm posting png's right now as these are just for u 2 view...i'll post them as attachments in zip once we are able to add them to the game!!

it must be the neck....edited the original faces so theyd look fine i guess...waiting to try them ingame though to c if eyes and nose look right ingame!!

but aren't there just a stock number of faces? like 30-50 odd faces only about 3 for each team

Users who are viewing this thread