Rahul's Cricket 2004 Faces!!

oops...completely forgot to put the harmison face in there....i'll edit the download file tomm and post here as soon as i have done so!! thanx for pointing it out ajit

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 6
bradd hogg face update available int he faces section of the site as well!!

started some sri lankan faces....

here are 2...attapattu and chandana

excellent work rahulm keep it up and 1 more think rahul if i give u my pic can u make it for me to insert my face in cricket 2004 if u don't mind in making whenever u have time

thanx colin!! and thanx for the icc roster file.....really wanted the new west indian players and dinesh karthik in the game!! gr8 work again!!

how about one with the zimbabwe and bangladesh players since they're both gonna be involved in tours.....u could replace the players that have retired.......

and vibs sure i'll have a go at it...just post the pic here!!!

I found some good pics of Pathan(but some silly text on it),Dravid,Yuvraj,Cameron White and Harmish Marshall.

thanx ajit...i'll try to use them...i could try and use 1 of the pathan 1s.....and really needed the cameron white pic as well..thanx!!

here's another version of pathan from another pic i found....havnt tried it ingame yet though...what do u think??

Users who are viewing this thread