Rahul's Cricket 2004 Faces!!

tomm or day after most prob...i wanted to take pics of a few of them ingame before i release them...the faces are complete!!

made andy bichel as well....he might come back into the team....and also a second version of ponting

phew...tried most of them ingame and took screens....there was a problem with a couple so did them again...here are 2 versions of brett lee

and here are 4 versions of shane warne....i had good pics so thought might as well give u ppl options....what do u think??

i just have to try these latest 1s ingame then i can release the face pack by tomm hopefully!!

Attachments

• iimcricket.JPG
    iimcricket.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 9
Aussie Face Pack is out!! go download it at cricket2004.co.uk...u'll find it int he faces/face packs section ......and plzz gimme your comments here on the forum!! Enjoy!!

p.s. ----- i'm soon gonna release them in graphics importer version as well....with 2 versions 1 for test and 1 for odi's

thanx!! nice to hear u liked them!!

here are some english face previews...improved flintoff..harmison and jones
thanx a lot to steve for providing me the pictures!!

Here are 2 new 1s......alex wharf and kabir ali...all the new players done now...i'll take some pics tomm and post the english face update tomm hopefully!!

England face update has been released
This is an update to the England face Pack v2 . it contains face updates for Flintoff..Harmison..Strauss..Butcher.Simon Jones and new faces of Anthony Mcgrath..Robert Key..Alex Wharf..Ian Bell...Gough..Kabir Ali..Solanki...so enjoy and post your comments here!!

You made a harmison face as well, but it is not in the update.

Great work as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread