Rahul's Cricket 2004 Faces!!

brad hogg and brad hodge....this is the only pic of brad hogg i cud find...donno how this will look ingame

Rahul, can you do anything with this, the best I could find of Strauss...Thanks :up

strauss.png

P.S. Aussie faces looking good ;)

thanx steve!! and pic will do perfectly!! made the face already...will post preview soon...gonna release the aussie face pack and an england update soon....aussie faces complete.....for england gonna do strauss fromt he pic u gave,key,saggers and a few others!! btw can i include your harmison and flintoff faces in it?? btw can u improve the skin colour to match the face or shud i do it myself?? coz i havnt seen your faces ingame but the face and skin colours look diff

Rahul you can use these to maybe improve on my efforts... you can probably make better use of them then I can.
Harmison's beard might be a slight problem though as I found.

I make the faces in a different way to you .. a bit rougher I admit! :tired ,but they usually look ok in the game.
Anyway have a go with these .. thanks. :up

Harmison.png

Harmison2.png

Flintoff.png

Look forward to playing Australia with your faces. :)

your faces are really good steve!! but i havnt tried any ingame....i just wanted to ask if the face and the skin colour match ingame or do they look a bit different??

what i do is when i paste the face over a default face.....i edit the hue and saturation of the default face to match the new face...and then combine the layers and use the smudge and blur tools....

and thanx for those pics!! where do u get these pics from???

here are 2 versions of shane watson......btw are andy bichel and micheal bevan out of the team permanently or shud i make their faces as well???

so here's the last set of aussie faces......i havnt left out any have i?? is there any other u wud like to c??

Originally posted by Rahul@Aug 4 2004, 09:14 PM
so here's the last set of aussie faces......i havnt left out any have i?? is there any other u wud like to c??
Aussie faces are brilliant.

Here's the Aussie Squad for Holland and CT

Squad
Ricky Ponting (capt), Adam Gilchrist (wk), Matthew Hayden, Damien Martyn, Darren Lehmann, Andrew Symonds, "Michael Clarke", Ian Harvey, Brad Hogg, Shane Watson, Brett Lee, Jason Gillespie, Michael Kasprowicz, Glenn McGrath.
"Brad Haddin" will replace Adam Gilchrist for the Videocon Trophy.

So you might have missed out on Clarke and Haddin.

thanx ajit!! micheal clarke i've already made.....forgot to post the preview....i'll try to find pics of haddin and make his face asap....then i've to take some ingame pics...then i'll post the face pack by monday i guess

some1 plzz help me find a pic of brad hogg.....i dont think the face i've made will look good ingame...

Users who are viewing this thread