Rahul's Cricket 2004 Faces!!

S

squiz

I'll have a go at making it coz I'm bored, other people can try also. Gotta find pics first

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yup that wud be good squiz coz i dont make kits homer...only faces...never tried kits....might have a go at some after a while

Heres
Chris Read

Attachments

• Chris_Read.png
    Chris_Read.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 3
S

squiz

the 2004/05 one, that looks pretty cool. I get onto making it straight away.

Rahul

International Cricketer
any1 got the pics i need??

here's James Anderson....donno if this looks perfect ingame...need to try and find another pic of his as well

Attachments

• James_Anderson.png
    James_Anderson.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 4

Rahul

International Cricketer
download the new teams.txt file from cricket2004.co.u..use gd kit replacer to add them to the game

Rahul

International Cricketer
for those who are hesitant to import new faces into the game i have some recommendations...i just imported all pakistani and indian faces in the game....
backup your roster.pak....in the kit replacer save all the faces by clicking on save as bmp on all of them....
now u can replace each of the players whather white black or asian skin....the thing is batsmen and keepers always use full sleeves so it doesnt make any difference as the skin colour of arms dont show...for the players who are fairer u can import them to white players...only for the bowlers replace the asian faces coz their arm colour shows while they bowl

then use the player editor and change the face numbers according to the 1s u imported giving each a separate face...there are 25 faces so u can get all 22 from both the teams...i have done this for the indian and pakistani series and its made the game a lot more fun....its a temporoy solution at least!! hope this helps some people!!

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Hi Could yo make faces for wi players

Attachments

• tino_best1.jpg
    tino_best1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
hey babai, i am making the west indies faces right now. they should be done by next week at the latest

Rahul

International Cricketer
first part of the england face pack is up in the download section of cricket2004.co.uk....includes all the english faces i've made till now and shown as preview here...so enjoy...i'll make the rest after my exams get over!!
also all the pitchads are also up for download there!

Rahul

International Cricketer
made a face after a long time
here's England's offspinner....Gareth Batty....let me know how u like it

Attachments

• Gareth_Batty.png
    Gareth_Batty.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 2

Rahul

International Cricketer
Gerraint Jones...comments plzz....if any1 has put them ingame can u plzz post some screen shots

Attachments

• Gerraint_Jones_copy.png
    Gerraint_Jones_copy.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 2

Rahul

International Cricketer
Paul Collingwood ....tell me how u like them ppl....want some comments!

Attachments

• Collingwood.png
    Collingwood.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread