Rahul's Cricket 2004 Faces!!

yup there are...hope there's a way to add more!! otherwise we can replace the other faces the time we play with a particular team i guess...but that'll also be headache as most of the ppl in like the indian team have a waqar younis face.....then we'll have to keep each persons face diff by editing each 1 in the team management!! i'm just gonna make faces for fun till there's a way to sort out this prob!!

Attachments

• Glamorgon_Pic.jpg
    Glamorgon_Pic.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
they look really good, you doin a good job. Now i just hope we can add more faces in the game

thanx squiz..anyways we have 25 faces 2 replace....even if we cant add more faces we'll replace these as when when we play matches...if i play india vs aus then i put all the 22 faces for ind and aus in...but only trouble will be to give each 1 a diff face from team mangement...it's better than nothing at least...i'm really getting irritated looking at the same old faces in the game!!

i wonder if we could do something like, have individual face packs with .exe files to replace current faces, so when you do play like aus vs ind you just install both face packs. would be a pain i think, and also i think colin said there were only 7 asian faces, so we'd have to replace other ones as well, i ugess the black ones but still. it is a lot of hassle.

you wil notice that asian faces have medium dark skins, carabean faces have dark black skin and caucasian faces (white) have pale skin

lok a bit weird with ponting going out to bat looking like he is covered in charcoal (not trying to be racist but this is an obious sumbling point to an otherwise good plan of having different EXES)

i think the skin part is the 1 just below the faces..we can edit that also then i guess...so it might be possible!!

i dont think so it looks more like a shadow

that brownish area under lees face is much too brown to be his skin which is white

Yes, we can replace faces with the Kit editor. I'll post the values soon.

Attachments

• essexgame.JPG
    essexgame.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 6
A Face Replacer will be released very soon. This will be much easier to use than the method we are currently employing.

cant wait :D

lineup editor is next :P

Attachments

• short_leg.jpg
    short_leg.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 3
here is Virendra Sehwag...i'll post all the screenshots in the thread in the main section of the forum.....so check em out!

i'll post the jpg pics here...i'll make the faces available in packs of 3-4 which u will be able to download from this site!!

that looks nothing like sehwag
ss254309.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread