Rahul's Cricket 2004 Faces!!

agarkar...colin could u plzz try posting the umpire face screenshots?? i'll be busy for a couple of days now

Hi Rahul,

I really need some help from you :( , please tell me how you are replacing the face, I mean there are only 20 odd faces in the game so how to add these faces like could tell me the face numbers for each player like face 20 for shewag or face 31 for ganguly & on as it will be easiey for me to replace them using the face replacer tool also could you make a player face (generic) which donot look like any international player so that i could use the same to replace the bad waqar younis face :angry: used by most asian players in the game.

babai :)

gimme any random asian persons face which i can use to make a generic face for u..as for replacing players....u can replace any of the generic faces u want and replace any other player......that is if u mainly play with india replace warne..the asian players and other fair 1s..only thing while bowling their arm colour would be different...u will have to go to team management and asign the players the faces by doing base copy...then editing the face no...then add to database!! big headache...:( ...backup the other faces though...even for the other team if it's say australia give them a white face which u havnt replaced so that they dont look asian!

hope so colin..and have u found any way of editing the face nos like u did with with the bats using the roster.pak file??

i finnaly took the umpire faces in my game!!! they look great!!!
Good job!!! :cool

thanx for posting that screen....yup it doesnt look bad ingame....sad to hear that umpire venkat is retiring after the australia vs sri lanka test series...he's 1 of the best umpires in the world!!

lookin forward to screens of kumble and other umpires if some1 can post them!! thanx again dro!!

I'll post some more umpire pics this afternoon around 6pm---

Users who are viewing this thread