Rahul's Cricket 2005 Downloads

I think you should release an india and pak face pak first as these are most in demand. Eng and Aus are pretty realistic when compared to asian teams.

Hey!!

i juz asked u how to get started with creating the face thing rahul.... i dont need help on importing them after creating...i juz wanna know how u do it so i can help out with anything i culd do.... things juz get doubled up when two people work on it!! juz that!!

Rahul bro... is it possible to release the players whose faces you edited... I know that we're all waiting for a player editor here.. but that's supposed to take some time... in the meanwhile at least we could start playing with our fav players' faces... I'm sure most won't mind to see the player's face more than once in the game.

After converting them to BMP, I've tried to put the new Giles and Trescothick faces made by Rahul into the game.
How do I get the fsh file to 16 bit?
The BMP faces I have show up as 256 x 256 x 32 in the EA graphics editor but I can't convert them to 256x 256 x 16 as I think they need to be....?

I click on colors/ color depth /advanced , change color depth to 16 but it doesn't save.. should it?

Can you Rahul or someone give me a bit of help. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to save the bmp as os 2 24 bit...then import with fshed into face.fsh...then put the face.fsh file intot he big file with biggui...put the .big file int he main folder...dont worry..i'll do it...i know the face numbers....

Managed to put Rahul's new Trescothick face into game .. a bit of an improvement, thanks to Rahul for his hard work as usual.
A few screenshots below.
I think it's going to be difficult to get the faces looking right in this game.

Attachments

• Trescothick.zip
    95.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:
the trescothick face looks great how long untill you release the New Zealand faces ???? Cant wait fo r them :-) please reply

Chill out people, have some respect

I think everyone should just give Rahul a break! People are firing requests at him left right and centre, he can't do everything instantaneously. Rahul, and everyone else looking into editing the game are giving their time to improve it, so just wait until they are ready to release their work and stop nagging.

Here are Trescothick and Giles...as usual put them in ur cricket 2005 main folder

i think the experiment worked..now for most pictures with teeth showing i'll cut out the mouth and place a diff 1...i did that with trescothick and i think it look quite decent....
i have 1 request for u ppl...if possible could u post the ingame screens of all the player faces mentioning which is which....this will help identify which face is used for which player and will help me replace it....so iff any1 could do it for each team it wud be gr8....especially for the asian teams(except india which i have found for) ...and plzz try posting them as a zip file....thanx if possible!!

plzzz gimme ur comments and plzz rate my thread!!

Attachments

• trescothick & giles by rahul.jpg
    trescothick & giles by rahul.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 464
  • Trescothick & Giles by Rahul.zip
    230.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Nice work Rahul. Tresco face looks great. Excellent effort with Giles. if only u cud change the head shape.

I have a question though. When all these faces are put in the game, will each player have their own face? If not has anything been created for the players to have their own unique faces?

With the default faces, Sachin and Vass of all ppl share the same face. Pls let me know.

nope..these two have specific faces...so only they will have these faces hopefully coz i havnt played with new zealand south africa and zimbabwe to see which faces they use

Trescothick face looks so real.
Does anyone else have his face or is it his exclusive?

Users who are viewing this thread