Rahul's Cricket 2005 Downloads

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
not too sure how to do the hair...will try and experiment a bit though

DANNY79

Club Cricketer
not too sure, but i think the hair is in individual fsh files.

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
I have a question if you could please answer it Raul I would a preciate it how long untill you bring out a New Zealand Face pack??? and when you do will i be able to just drop it into my Cricket 2005 directory????? I hope so .

Rahul

International Cricketer
aldeco could u do me a huge favour...if possible plzzz post ingame creens...small size and in jpg and all packed in a zip file of all the new zealand players...i can compare their ingame faces witht he bmp and c which 1 belongs to whom....

and sorry guys for being so slow with faces....been doing laptop searching for university....finalizing on a toshiba satellite m40 ...(any1 has any opinions on this 1) ...will get down to face making in a day or two

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
ok I will get picks of the New Zeland players for you :) when you make them could you please make it so all the faces can just be dropped into the cricket 2005 folder I would really apreciate it :)

Rahul

International Cricketer
whats wrong with the 1 i already made??

Rahul

International Cricketer
nope...i did it but it was the first face i made so cudnt put it ingame....satish had put it in the game and posted the fsh file

riyaz

Club Cricketer
Rahul said:
whats wrong with the 1 i already made??
it doesnt have much similarity with tendulkar & i think the other face u made are much more realistic, i'm sorry if it hurts u ,i just conveyed my opinion

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Rahul
I think everybody should be thankful to you for the support you are giving to all Cricket 2005 fans.
You are doing a great job by developing patches everyday.
I think you should take a break because requests never ends.
It's not an easy job guys it requires lots of hardwork.
Thanx.

rubulsachin

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
RAhul u have made gr8 faces but sachin's face is not very realistic if u are having troubles with the model i can ask for help from soccer gaming as they make good head models for Fifa 2005 and c2k5 uses the same *.o format. Plz reply to this

ashu2411

International Coach
Sachin's face is good Rahul but I think you can make it much better. I hope you will found a better face and then I will surely give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread