Rahul's Cricket 2005 Downloads

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys finally got down to making some faces....first i'm gonna complete the new zealand face pack i started....6-7 faces done...then i'll work on the indian and pakistani faces!!!

here are shane bond and vettori...i have tried most of these ingame...will post screens soon.....watch out for the new zealand face pack in a day or two...5-6 faces left!!

Attachments

• Daniel Vettori 1.JPG
    Daniel Vettori 1.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 381
  • Shane Bond.JPG
    Shane Bond.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 384

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
Cooool cant wait for the New Zealand face Pack you the man thanks :)

Rahul

International Cricketer
hey guys...a sneak preview of what i'm doing...hamish marshall...lou vincent side face...think i'm getting the hang of these new face format.....what dou think??

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 337

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I've seen from long back.From the demo times itself.What's new in it?

EDIT:u mean it new compared to the previous games?

Rahul

International Cricketer
as in i have to cut the eyes from the face...now i've started cutting the mouth as well from the pics as they have teeth...not too diff but the 3d models are also there now....so u have to match it perfectly..in previous games it was just like putting a photo there

Cricketer2004

Club Cricketer
hey Rahul! please make Inzimam-ul-haq face and if u already made it then tell me where to find it...thank you.

Rahul

International Cricketer
i will after i finish the stuff i've started....

updating the eng and aus as well as the new zealand faces coz those are the series currently happening
new zealand faces almost done...only sinclar...martin and franklin left....

till then what do u think of this....ponting wondering if the ashes will stay at home!!!

ps: guys plzz rate my thread
also reps plzz if u think i deserve...lots of work on these faces...( still stock on 4 blocks)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 325

Hero

Club Captain
Yes we know that making faces in Cricket2005 is not as easy as 2004 but this is taking your work and knowledge to new level.Ponting face is looking awesome.Looking forward for your face packs.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
I wounder how do you make them but nevertheless tremendous works on faces. I am also in the queue for the face pack. Good luck for future.

Users who are viewing this thread