Rahul's Cricket 2005 Downloads

Your ponting face is ???? There is no word to describe just how good it is I can't wait till your packs come out :)

rahul help me plz! creat pakistani faces
EA reales poor faces and game play

would u like to tell me how many members creat a mega patah

LOOK MY REVIEW

Great faces Rahul, although I think Ponting's would've looked better if rather than smiling he's angry as if effing and blinding at the England balcony ;) .
Nah, joking mate, reps for ya :clap

Rahul
can you help by telling me about the tools you use to edit players faces.
I export the faces from fsheditor in 24 bit bmp format.
Then i open that file in both EAGraph editor and Paint Shop Pro but i don't know
how to edit their faces ,eyes and teeth. They are all in one image.
Can you give me a tutorial,tools or hints about editing players faces?
Because i have started editing pitch ads,stumps ,ropes and some other stuff also. But I am unable to edit faces and kits.
Please help me Rahul
Thanx.

go to NBA website-tutorial section-face tutorial.
there u will find a video which will show u how make faces in action.

Who did the Strauss face, I remember there veing one but I lost it, anyone tell me who it was I tought it was Rahul but I guess not.

I Have A Gamezone In Lahore Any Body Tell Me How To Play Both Games In Network Plz Tell Me Or Creat A Patch

i did do a strauss face..i've made a new 1 for cricket 2005 as well...i'll get my photoshop back tomm...bought my new laptop and didnt have photoshop with me......so will release the new zealand face pack day after....just had to update the fringe players

Kamran, good for you, friend. But, stop posting it in every thread.

Hey all i am back and see rahul has done the goods again, thank you man !

~ ganguly is removed from captaincy, new coach appointed, what else will india do to stop getting negative results ~

ziad123_2005 said:
Hey all i am back and see rahul has done the goods again, thank you man !

~ ganguly is removed from captaincy, new coach appointed, what else will india do to stop getting negative results ~

Ganguly was asked to resign, I don't think he accepted or denied the offer yet.

Users who are viewing this thread