Rahul's Team Updates

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
south african update is almost complete.....i've managed to figure out how to do the numbers....here are some previews
some of the face previews of the new south african players are in my face thread!!
i'll prob post the update tomm.....kit numbers are ready..almost all the faces ready as well!!

Attachments

• Untitled_1_copy.jpg
    Untitled_1_copy.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 11

Rahul

International Cricketer
Heres the South African Update....
the face previews in my face thread!!
got your pm dishin...sorry for the delay...was busy yest!! and thanx for the appreciation!!
i'll do west inides most prob now!!

comments plzzz!!!

Attachments

• South_Africa.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 136
C

cheaterr

Hey i was wondering how do you get rid of the old # with out getting rid of the bends in photoshop?

Rahul

International Cricketer
dont use the old nos...either use the white 1's and then use layers to colours and put the text...
or u cut and paste on the old no from the back part of the kit02 file...got it??

and dishin u wanted to know which kit i'm using for south africa rite??...i'm using the new south africa kit01 and 02 made by wack jacko...if u want i'll post it here!!

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Yes,Rahul.It would be better if you give kit01 and kit02 along with the team updates.

Rahul

International Cricketer
ok here it is....it's made by jack
it's got kit01 kit02 (the logo on the helmet i put myself...havnt checked if it's perfectly placed in game)
and the trousers!! so have fun!

Attachments

• South_Africa_Kit.zip
    180.5 KB · Views: 61
C

cheaterr

uhhh not really, what do you mean by cut and paste from the back part?

Rahul

International Cricketer
take the kit02 file....where the number wud be on a player that part is plain green for eg in a south africa kit rite??and it also has the folds...so cut a square from there and paste it on any kit umber...then add the text on top!!

and as for fonts use diff for diff teams....take down a name and number and try all the fonts and try and match the 1s used on the other kit numbers...eg for india i used impact!!

Rahul

International Cricketer
here are some more west indian face previews....
only a few more faces to make....
i cant find a fidel edwards pic...so if any1 can find 1 plzzz post it here!! thanx

and in the windies ctm file i have 1 slot in which donno who to put....i could put ryan hurley..david bernard or darren powell.....which 1 shud i put??

Attachments

• preview_2.jpg
    preview_2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 13
D

dishin

Or maybe you'd want to put Dave Mohammed instead. He's in the squad for South Africa as a replacement for Jerome Taylor.

Check your mail for a pic of this guy, Rahul.

Rahul

International Cricketer
thanx dishin..u're always a gr8 help!! :)
and i mite take some time doing it...been busy with coll....i'll try to do as much as possible over the weekend
btw did u find an edwards pic???

and the pic u sent in the mail is ravi rampaul..not dave mohammad..:) if u can find his pic as well it'll be gr8 help!! thanx again!!

Users who are viewing this thread