Rain and Stadium Unlock

Stadiums

Hey, im new here and i was just wondering if you have to unlock stadiums for the 360? Thanks

Bowl with an offspinner :D

Yeah good one indeed.

There's no cheatcodes as far as I know, but I'm sure gamespot will have pages full of them if there is within the next few games so cheaters like you who ruin the game to win because you're not bothered to keep on trying and getting good can all pointlessly take the fun out of the game.

Yeah good one indeed.

There's no cheatcodes as far as I know, but I'm sure gamespot will have pages full of them if there is within the next few games so cheaters like you who ruin the game to win because you're not bothered to keep on trying and getting good can all pointlessly take the fun out of the game.

hey mate. i would also love to play the game all a day long & unlock the rewards. but the thing is i won't be able to do that as you do. coz i have to do the other things in my life as well such as education etc... probably you do not have such things to bother in your life.

Last edited:
hey mate. i would also love to play the game all a day long & unlock the rewards. but the thing is i won't be able to do that as you do. coz i have to do the other things in my life as well such as education etc... probably you do not have such things to bother in your life.

So does every other Tweenager, doesn't mean you have to cheat. I'm sure it'll come up on a website somewhere anyway.

hey mate. i would also love to play the game all a day long & unlock the rewards. but the thing is i won't be able to do that as you do. coz i have to do the other things in my life as well such as education etc... probably you do not have such things to bother in your life. that is why you are talking such S***s.

Nothing wrong with taking your time to unlock the rewards, what's the point in playing it if you unlock everything within the first day?

Yeah good one indeed.

Oh well said, I just don't understand the logic behind buying a game and then cheating immediately! I could understand if you've had the game for ages, but you've just bought the game!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Why are you in such a rush to unlock everything? No-one said that you have to play the game all day long, so think before you insult people.

Unlockables

I am just wondering, and I apologise if this has been asked already, but i have gotten both the test and odi best bowling innings but i did not get either of the trophies/unlocks. I am just wondering whether anyone else has found this proplem and if anyone knows how to fix this.

Well you might have simulated batting innings in those matches. I did that and didnt got any trophies. You have to play full matches to get them unlocked.

that is very possibly what happened... i thought it was meaning just the innings you are simulating no the rest of the match... i guess i was wrong. i just wanted to get the best bowling innings and i have already done pretty much all the batting ones... but cheers man i will try it with out simulating this time

Users who are viewing this thread