unlockable teams

i love the black and white though sometimes it does flash and gives you a little fright as you are about to bowl :D

woosaah said:
i love the black and white though sometimes it does flash and gives you a little fright as you are about to bowl :D

You have black and white then? Strange. I wonder who does and who doesn't...

I have a couple of questions i would love to be answered:

1. Can you play with the world,asia,northrn/southern hemisphere 11 etc in exibition so you can have asia vs africa for instance

2.What is the world 11 series(i think thats what it is called) in tournaments, in this tournament can you play against all the special world teams

Thanks alot

cricketmaster said:

1. Can you play with the world,asia,northrn/southern hemisphere 11 etc in exibition so you can have asia vs africa for instance

2.What is the world 11 series(i think thats what it is called) in tournaments, in this tournament can you play against all the special world teams

Thanks alot

1. With a bit of roster and kit swapping you can

cricketmaster said:

Thanks alot

2. Try it yourself and see what it is!

Users who are viewing this thread