Classic Team patch

Great Work!! How do you use the BAT file? ( Oh and Barmyarmy, check your PM, I have found out something!)

No,

I thought that it was some extension that would self extract the files into the game, removing the need for the importer!

barmyarmy said:
What I'm stuck on is how to make the .bat file copy or rename the Game Profile. As there's no extension it says file not found. If someone could help me with that it really would be possible to install and uninstall the patch with 2 clicks.
Type the file name within the quotes, then you should be able to rename that file :)
Code:
ren "Game Profile" "Renamed Game Profile"
copy "Game Profile" "Renamed Game Profile"
I think the above method will only work on windows XP & 2000....

Last edited:
Thank you Prakash, I have it working perfectly; backing up and switching between game profiles :)
Perhaps someone without XP or Win2k could test it and see if it works for them as well. I'm really happy with the result though. No more fiddling around and manually deleting game profiles etc. I've reuploaded it again, anyone who downloaded it already may want to get this version as it is much easier to use.

Classic Patch V2 released

Classic Patch V2 contains all the Classic teams from BLIC and allows you to play both for and against them.
Team list:
Australia 1882, Australia 1933, Australia 1948, Australia 1960, Australia 1972, Australia 2005, Asia XI, Africa XI, Atlantic XI, Oceania XI, Northern Hemisphere XI, Southern Hemisphere XI, England 1882, England 1933, England 1948, England 1972, West Indies 1960, Pakistan 1988, West Indies 1988, World XI 2005, Classic XI, Glamorgan 1968, Nottinghamshire 1968

Re-enact the bodyline series, or beat Bradman's invincibles or for a more modern challenge play as Australia against the World XI - all new players included.
I've also fixed the problems with the game profile not changing back so installing and uninstalling is easier than it's ever been.

Enjoy :)

Download link

Users who are viewing this thread