Classic Team patch

I want to play a test match against world XI using current Australian 2005 test team. With the classic patch installed, i cant because you only included the one-day team. Is there some way i can manually change which teams i can select from? so i could say replace a 1933 australia team or somethin

Last edited:
BarmyArmy, can you create state teams with real name, i suggest that because that will be excellent eg.... Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Tasmania etc etc

Dohbot said:
BarmyArmy, can you create state teams with real name, i suggest that because that will be excellent eg.... Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Tasmania etc etc

dude what I did was create all the teams then make a draft of all players in the game and pick from random and put them into the teams chosen :D

Dohbot said:

If you want to make the patch I'll be happy to help you with it.

Bad news for me. I downloaded the Classic Patch, checked it out, (its cool) uninstalled it once-and hey presto, my career player is gone!!! Is there any way to get him back? I really need to know, as I loved him.

If there isn't, for the future should I copy a file to preserve him? Which file is that? Sorry for being so clueless...

He should still be there. The patch automatically backs your Game Profile up. What files and folders are currently in your SavGame/BLIC2005 directory?

Mate, I really should have backed up-I installed the classic patch, then I installed the 92 world cup and it was an absolute disaster-it totally screwed my game up! In the end I wiped everything and started again.

Just for future reference which files should I backup if I want to keep my career player and saved games?

You back up Game Profile but there's no way either patch should have done that. I made them both so they would back up the Game Profile. Check in the Classic and WC1992 folder for a file called Game Profile Current.

Barmy,

I have just reinstalled BLIC and Classic Patch v2 but cannot get the Bodyline teams to appear. All the others are showing but not those. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong or anyway to get them into the game?

This seems to be some kind of Game Profile problem. I don't know why it's happening but starting the game, going to cheats and typing 'goodlength' will unlock all the teams that should have been unlocked already.
You are definitely using BLIC and not RPIC?

Users who are viewing this thread