unlockable teams

fchud84

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i've won all the trophies unlocked the teams...i think??? According to one of the posts explaining the classic temas available, there is WG Grace's team, Pakistan 98 team, etc etc. I've only unlocked the southern northern hemisphere xi, etc. But none of the 'classic' teams of the past, i was wondering has anyone done this, or maybe you cant unlock any 'classic' teams and its just a hoax.
Can someone please reply asap because one of the reason i bought this game is due to playing with WG Grace's team and the classic teams of the past, eg, 92 Pakistani teams etc.

Thanks.

subhaan

School Cricketer
Cheats
rating: ---Unlock all Classic Matches
Type BOWLEDHIM for classic matches
Verify this cheat Rate this cheat I would like to report a problem with this cheat
Submitted by: Geordie Sandman 05 on August 10, 2005 Verified by: Geordie Sandman 05

rating: ---unlock bonuses
Type in CAUGHTANDBOWLED in cheat menu
Verify this cheat Rate this cheat I would like to report a problem with this cheat
Submitted by: Moji Dave on August 17, 2005 Verified by: this cheat is unverified

rating: ---Unlock Classic XI Challenge
Under "Unlock Classic XI Challenge", type in the word: STUMPED
Submitted by: BananaSplit876 on July 28, 2005 Verified by: Geordie Sandman 05

rating: ---Unlock the Classic Players
to Unlock all the Classic Players, go to options then to cheats click on the classic players option and the type in: GONEFORADUCK

Submitted by: Lu Bu1287 on July 25, 2005 Verified by: Geordie Sandman 05

rating: ---Unlock the Picture Gallery
to unlock all the pictures in the gallary go to options then to cheats then click on picture gallary, then type in: SLEDGING
Submitted by: Lu Bu1287 on July 25, 2005 Verified by: Geordie Sandman 05

Tips
Easy Six
rating: 5.00/5.00If you're playing in a test match and you're short on runs. Just hit "Circle" without any directions and it shall hit a six most of the time.
Verify this tip Rate this tip I would like to report a problem with this tip
Submitted by: bob on August 23, 2005 Verified

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
well the cheats in this game dont really enhance ur performance...its just saving u time so u can get the extras that r in the game. besides the way u play will remain the same with or without the cheats.

chillypilly

School Cricketer
cheats ruin the fun of game... i m not cheat lover, never used any of these cheats, in any versions or any game

Reider84

School Cricketer
As far as I know from what I have unlocked there are the following teams:
Classic XI (Probaly what they meant by WG Grace's Team)
Southern Hemisphere
Northen Hemisphere
African XI
Asia XI
Atlantic XI
Oceania XI
World XI

As far as I know you cannot unlock any others such as Pakistan 98 and as far as I know you cannot play as any of the world cup teams in exhibition mode.

Hope that helps.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
If you import the .dat of any team over a default team in unlicensed mode you can play with anyone (including Pakistan 98, Glamorgan etc).

Hariz

International Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
If you import the .dat of any team over a default team in unlicensed mode you can play with anyone (including Pakistan 98, Glamorgan etc).

Yeah that should function !!! But why would you wanna play with the classic players when you have all the latest team lineups !!! :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I quite faniced taking the Classic Matches a bit further. Instead of just playing out their scenarios actually playing a real 5 test series 1882 Eng v Aus.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Madman said:
maybe some genius will make a classic match editor and (or) make it possible to play as teams from the past in exhibition mode

Well like I said it's not too hard already. I can produce a step-by-step if people want.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
guys see that first match of clasic matches .. is it black and white in game .. because it is black and white in the BLIC screenshots and it is colourfull in my game ??

tvpresentationclassicmatch018g.jpg

tvpresentationclassicmatch027u.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread