Rain and Stadium Unlock

Rain and Stadium Unlock cheats????

Has anyone got rain in there games yet? And has anyone got any cheats to unlock all the stadiums? Its stupid that you have to win the ashes both as Aus and Eng just to unlock the Oval. Why they have these locked stadiums is beyond me!!!

There is no rain in the game as far as I know. But each and every stadium has, x % for rain in stadium details. But I remember Smith or Rob saying that there is no rain. Also, unlocking the stadiums is one of the features I don't like. If they have many stadiums, it's fair to unlock 3 or 5 of them, but with limited stadiums available and we being asked to unlock the remaining is very much annoying in my opinion.

You have to get hattrick for Kolkatta stadium. When bowling itself is tough to get wickets, hattrick make no sense:doh

There is no rain in the game as far as I know. But each and every stadium has, x % for rain in stadium details. But I remember Smith or Rob saying that there is no rain. Also, unlocking the stadiums is one of the features I don't like. If they have many stadiums, it's fair to unlock 3 or 5 of them, but with limited stadiums available and we being asked to unlock the remaining is very much annoying in my opinion.

You have to get hattrick for Kolkatta stadium. When bowling itself is tough to get wickets, hattrick make no sense:doh

Give Codies time and they'll open a phone cheats line as they've done before to make some more money of us suckers.:facepalm

It's a shame that this game doesn't have rain! Even cicket 07 had rain in some test matches :facepalm..... Also in cricket 07 the AI paced itself well in test's

What's the point of having a % if there is no rain? :facepalm

What's the point of having a % if there is no rain? :facepalm

Well you'd hopefully wish that in future games that % of rain will be coded into the game. I mean, we've not had a game with D/L have we, We've got Cricket Coach with it in, but its not exactly a similar game, is it.

It'd be quite cool for ODi games, and also for tests, might actually reach the 4th day constantly with a bit of rain.

Another schoolboy error, it even says in the commentary that rain looks due, yet not a drop ever appears!! Even the old school games had this, i just dont get it:doh

well we have pretty much been told already that there is going to be another ashes game for the 10/11 series, which will include domestic teams (heath more or less told us this) and since they do read the forum some of these things will be attended to... hopefully lol

i still cant seem to get the best bowling in a test match altough i got 10/31 with Mitchel Johnson first innings of the test at the oval... really annoying me

Stadiums Unlock

How u unlock all the stadiums and english 5 ones to

Either by doing what it says for each stadium in the unlocks section or by hex editing the usrdata.dat file.

That could be a possiblity I'd imagine.

I don't think there's any chance of having anything added in the patch. The best we can hope for is that bugs are squished. I'd love them to extend the tournaments in the patch, but I really can't see it happening which is a shame, because Twenty20s/ODIs (the best things about the game) are hamstrung by having no longevity due to 'tournaments' that start in the quarter final. I mean, whose bright idea was that?

Users who are viewing this thread