Random Crashing

Top_Tiger

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Recently I have pruchased Cricket 2005 for the PC, whislt enjoying the game I have a major problem of the game crashing randomly at any stage. The game not only crashes but restarts the computer.

I did write this in the Bugs thread but it's a bit more serious than that considering it's crashed at random intervals around 5 times. I am going to update my graphics card drivers see if it stops the problem but any help would be greatly appriciated as I doubt it's a commom proceeding with other peoples PC versions.

Thanks In advance.

Pentium 4 1.4 GHZ
256mb Ram
40 GB
XP
Nvidia Geforce 3 64mb

ur system specs are fine.but have u installed the latest version of
directX i.e 9.0c.

Right, not happy with this at all, just started it up now for a long session after installing Direct X 9.0c and I played one over of my game, went to save and it did it again, it appears to be mainly doing it when saving or changing screens, this is ridculas and annoying.

Top_Tiger said:
Right, not happy with this at all, just started it up now for a long session after installing Direct X 9.0c and I played one over of my game, went to save and it did it again, it appears to be mainly doing it when saving or changing screens, this is ridculas and annoying.

My friend I have the exact same porblem as you!!!! Exactally the same!!!
Sometimes it will crash to desktop, sometimes it will restart my computer. ANd my system requirements completely exceed the requirements of the game. And i also updated all my drivers. What i have not done yet, but will do in a few minutes, is .... download microsoft anti-spyware and let the program detect and remove the spyware from your computer. The game should work. If not, i guess you can take it to a "computer fixer-upper" and get him to solve the problem for you. I guess thats what im going to do if the spyware thing fails.

Thats all the help i can give u man. Its sad to see that im not the only one with this problem :crying

Zreh

Users who are viewing this thread