Random Thoughts

2 trolls have returned on one day, ofc England finally winning would be dampned by something.

4 more days of exams then FREEDOM.

Monday- Biology SL Paper 1 and Paper 2
Tuesday- Biology SL Paper 3
Wednesday- Economics HL Paper 1 and Paper 2
Thursday- Economics HL Paper 3

Can't wait!

Sweet Shravi, you just need to follow that up with Sat and Sun in Miami to watch NZ SL!

4 more days of exams then FREEDOM.

Monday- Biology SL Paper 1 and Paper 2
Tuesday- Biology SL Paper 3
Wednesday- Economics HL Paper 1 and Paper 2
Thursday- Economics HL Paper 3

Can't wait!

I'll be in that position in a year. Can't wait till it's all over, it's gonna be a struggle to get to uni and do a good course. I worked out that, the IB is harder than A Levels and Harder to get into English uni's with, where as the A Levels are easier to do, and easier to get into uni with. The big difference though is that the IB sets you up for the university's better than the A Levels do.

Yea I am deffo going to a Windies Test match, perhaps next summer though. Any idea who is touring them in 2011?

I think Barbados or St Lucia would be the best to visit.

It will be cancelled and reduced to 2 as the series nears (especially if they lose the #1 ranking). Mark this post

wait india playing 4 test matches in one tour.

what on earth is going on?

It says TBC :p. I think it'll change to 2 test matches, 5 ODIs and 2 T20Is, knowing the BCCI. That way, they reduce the chance of losing the test series and get more limited overs cricket in. That seems to be their modus operandi, as per my understanding.

It says TBC :p. I think it'll change to 2 test matches, 5 ODIs and 2 T20Is, knowing the BCCI. That way, they reduce the chance of losing the test series and get more limited overs cricket in. That seems to be their modus operandi, as per my understanding.

I think it's more they reduce the chance for dead rubbers.

India, even in the Carribean, should easily beat the West Indies. Reducing the test series would make them less likely to win it, as there is less time to exercise their superior ability.

Against SA it was probably to reduce their chance of losing though!

I'll be in that position in a year. Can't wait till it's all over, it's gonna be a struggle to get to uni and do a good course. I worked out that, the IB is harder than A Levels and Harder to get into English uni's with, where as the A Levels are easier to do, and easier to get into uni with. The big difference though is that the IB sets you up for the university's better than the A Levels do.

Think about it, long and hard. Education is very important and you don't want to stuff up a good chance, although I am very glad I am so nearly finished. I'll still be learning over the next two years, but on an apprenticeship, can't wait. I'd go mental if I did a degree, it's just not for me. Also rather not leave Uni at the age of 26, with my apprenticeship I'll be 2 years ahead, without ~?20k of debt and with a world wide industry recognised qualification. I also get to leave home in the process.

My random thoughts for tonight, oh how I love PlanetRock, making work so much easier.

Pretty stupid, imo. IB is ridiculously hard. Not just the courses but the workload. It's worth it though. Do well and you'll be way ahead of those around you in college.

Yeah I'm working at a 21s bar in town. I'll let you know how it goes.

Drunk again tonight, 3 out of 3 so far, one night left....

Haha, don't you have exams to revise for? :p If I could get a job in a bar, saves me having to get a transfer back home and working with my bloody pyscho ex!!!

Do any of these games have stats tracking? I might get in on this "old cricket game purchase" thing.

Define stats tracking? In EA 05 for example in like a County Season or Tour, the stats get tracked for that individual season/tour, but they don't get carried on or anything like that

Users who are viewing this thread