Random Thoughts

Ohhhhhhhhh... I'd take one of those over havin 10+ drinks any day of the week. :banana2

Nah I didn't get dragged in, wasn't that bad haha. I'm at that point of the morning after where I want to die, my head is like it's in a vice, and the stomach is doing the spin cycle.

Not yet got alcohol poisoning, but it's only a matter of time. Got cocktail making training for my new job tomorrow, with drinks after apparently. Man alive...

Hehe, gotta love it makes Sunday's all the more better ;)

You gonna be working in a bar? My mate offered me a job at a local bar and I'm thinking about taking it, because the pay is awesome and it is a pretty good bar. Only problem is you don't actually get to enjoy it as you are working flat-out as an ex of mine used to work in a bar and she used to come back absolutely shattered :(

Scarlett Johansson is not hot!!!! i do not like her at all

her face is weird! except big boobs (fake) she got nothing goin on!

i hate the hype she is getting. Its like the hype Megan Fox got after Transformers 1. But Megan is pretty hot, and decent looking.

You are clearly delusional. How can you not find her hot? There is no way in hell anybody could turn her down.

@ Cricket 04/04 discussion: Cricket 2004 > Cricket 2005 in my opinion. 2005 is easier to patch but the AI is not near the standard of 2004. 2004 is more realistic in every way for me, but that is just me. Worth a purchase at any rate, just because it is so cheap.

You gonna be working in a bar? My mate offered me a job at a local bar and I'm thinking about taking it, because the pay is awesome and it is a pretty good bar. Only problem is you don't actually get to enjoy it as you are working flat-out as an ex of mine used to work in a bar and she used to come back absolutely shattered :(

Bar work is fun, but you are a puny human, so I'm not surprised you couldn't cope with it.

Loving my birthday so far!!!!! Had some great presents, just hoping for an England win!

Thank you all for the kind wishes on facebook, here and anywhere else.

About ?150+, An England football shirt for the WC (my last name and 97 printed), some t-shirts and chocolate :)

Oh and welcome back Rhys.

Yeah I'm working at a 21s bar in town. I'll let you know how it goes.

Drunk again tonight, 3 out of 3 so far, one night left....

Users who are viewing this thread