Random Thoughts

Hate my neighbours.
Dad to 6 year old son: Hurry up you tweaking little ████
Son: fearsome tweak up rabbit ears
Dad: I'm going to tweaking smash you.

OMG the parents over there are complete tosser, and they speak to all the kids over there (theirs or not) in that same way. PLEASE MOVE OUT

Thank you, not a bad price either :) (less than what the damn shipping will cost)

Shipping only costs about 2.35 Pounds :O I've bought heaps of stuff from there.

Gazza added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Anyone knows where I can get some Converse Chuck Taylors for <$60 AUD? Outside of Aus they're cheap but no one flinging ships.

FML, 64 pages of physics homework over the weekend.
60 down, and just four to go. :D

Yea im just going to bite the bullet and sign up on ebay, I might get addicted though with all the cricket memorabilia on there.

@Mac, delete that post man, or they will infract your pants off

Tours are in, injuries not I dont think, which is a nice touch. I find the graphics upgrade in 2005 to be worth it and controlling is easier in 2005 for me. And the ball still seems to behave like a cricket ball in 2005. 2007 in that regard is an utter joke.

Plus 2005 is easier to patch and edit than 2004. Anyway you can probably pick both of them up for a pittance.

I got mine of ebay no problem. Just make sure you look at the reputation of the person sending it.

On the beer again last night, pushing my total to 18 pints in 24 hours. Then the shots, then the VK etc.

I have little/no recollection of it at all. We went to Groove, that's about it.

FML, 64 pages of physics homework over the weekend.
60 down, and just four to go. :D

holy **** I never had anything that stupid at school. University's much easier, all I've done this weekend is play BFBC2 :laugh

On the beer again last night, pushing my total to 18 pints in 24 hours. Then the shots, then the VK etc.

I have little/no recollection of it at all. We went to Groove, that's about it.

Did you need to get carried in? :D Those are the best nights. Kind of relates back to you and your drunken texts to bird's you like. A girl I really liked was out with us one night and I was quite bad so she had to kinda drag me into a club. I then played the I'm too ill card can you take me home please. It so worked :p

Anyone here had alcoholic poisining?

Last edited:
What does FML mean?

I hate drinking, terrible stuff. Worst drug I could think of.

Pros:

Confidence boost
Socially acceptable

Cons:

$$$
Killer hangover the next day
Makes you spew
Worst "high" imo
You can never remember what you did
Always regret doing something whilst drunk.

All in all, drinking is putrid except when your 18...

Tours are in, injuries not I dont think, which is a nice touch. I find the graphics upgrade in 2005 to be worth it and controlling is easier in 2005 for me. And the ball still seems to behave like a cricket ball in 2005. 2007 in that regard is an utter joke.

Plus 2005 is easier to patch and edit than 2004. Anyway you can probably pick both of them up for a pittance.

I got mine of ebay no problem. Just make sure you look at the reputation of the person sending it.

Do any of these games have stats tracking? I might get in on this "old cricket game purchase" thing.

Only in cricket gaming do we need to go back in time to find a quality product :facepalm

Did you need to get carried in? :D Those are the best nights. Kind of relates back to you and your drunken texts to bird's you like. A girl I really liked was out with us one night and I was quite bad so she had to kinda drag me into a club. I then played the I'm too ill card can you take me home please. It so worked :p

Anyone here had alcoholic poisining?

Nah I didn't get dragged in, wasn't that bad haha. I'm at that point of the morning after where I want to die, my head is like it's in a vice, and the stomach is doing the spin cycle.

Not yet got alcohol poisoning, but it's only a matter of time. Got cocktail making training for my new job tomorrow, with drinks after apparently. Man alive...

What does FML mean?

I hate drinking, terrible stuff. Worst drug I could think of.

Pros:

Confidence boost
Socially acceptable

Cons:

$$$
Killer hangover the next day
Makes you spew
Worst "high" imo
You can never remember what you did
Always regret doing something whilst drunk.

All in all, drinking is putrid except when your 18...

a study in the uk said alcohol is the 5th most lethal drug, with cocaine being 20th. Just people put something else in it which is 10x more toxic(starts with P?), so if you are going to take it you are going to test it. I was talking to someone yesterday who said he would never take it and put it in his mouth straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread