Random Thoughts

Speaking of stadiums and crowds... anyone watching Gold Coast vs Newcastle? Gold Coast United; Making Australian football look bad since 2009.
Newcastle United; Making Australian football look bad since 2005.

Terrible turn out at the game, and the away support is a tweaking joke. It's a saturday, it's a sudden death final, and Newcastle can't get more then 20 fans to make the 1-2 hour trip up.

Gold Coast need to move to a smaller stadium, because this is making Aussie Football look ridiculous.

Speaking of stadiums and crowds... anyone watching Gold Coast vs Newcastle? Gold Coast United; Making Australian football look bad since 2009.
Newcastle United; Making Australian football look bad since 2005.

Terrible turn out at the game, and the away support is a fliping joke. It's a saturday, it's a sudden death final, and Newcastle can't get more then 20 fans to make the 1-2 hour trip up.

Gold Coast need to move to a smaller stadium, because this is making Aussie Football look ridiculous.

After the 2010 world cup starts and the contract fox sports deal(only like 230 million dollars) expires it will get more popular. Japanese football was once like this but now its thriving.

vbookie?

I can imagine being Mod would suck, but vbookie seems fun

Lol

Yes but with vbookie I can place dodgy bets and be a vcash billionaire ;)

Hmarka for admin!!! Come on mods!!! Or make me Globie

Users who are viewing this thread