Random Thoughts

Oh Snap.

Laws are Laws. UAE is a very conservative country. Public displays of affection are a HUGE no-no.

But the SMSing thing - WTF?? I've never heard of anything like that, like, ever. It's insane. Nothing's being spoken about that here, nothing in the newspapers (and they've reported the other stuff). I'm not so sure that part is exactly true.

Snap? I see you know how to play one card game as well.

UAE is a very conservative country. Public displays of affection are a HUGE no-no.

What you call "conservative", reasonable people see it for what it really is - religious bigotry.

Meh let it go Oz, some people want to live in the bronze age and its their right. ( not at all directed at Zorax, he is obviously a well educated and progressive fellow)

fearsome tweak you :D

6ks :happy :banana2 :hpraise take a bow McLOVIN

Nah, it's good to have members like you around. You're gonna over take me soon. I'm gonna have to go around and post in every thread you post in to stay ahead haha

Wow, I remember when I had more posts than you Matt. That was about 2,000 posts and 2 years ago.

Its my job man, I sit at a computer and I rarely have any work. If it wasent for PC and cricinfo I would have been in the news by now.

yay something woke him up

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Mark gets paid for visiting cricinfo+pc. where do i interview for that kinda job?

Users who are viewing this thread