Random Thoughts

Line? Screw that. I always go in little late, pick up my crap and get out. Worked for me so far. I never got to places like Walmart.

Sure :cheers I will probably add most of the nice people from PC.

1st 3 games to get: Black Ops, Medal of Honor, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit/ Call of Duty

The main reason I am getting a PS3 over XBox360 is because of it's free internet. Also most my friends have it, so I am more used to it.

It's cool had a good chat with Shravi until I passed out due to the boredom of the NZ Test.

I'm free until Jan 19th (when Uni starts) one more week of work and then I have nothing to do for the next month and a half. SO any suggestions on how to kill all that time? Preferably without booze or drugs, trying to stay sober.

I'm free until Jan 19th (when Uni starts) one more week of work and then I have nothing to do for the next month and a half. SO any suggestions on how to kill all that time? Preferably with booze or drugs, trying not to stay sober.

Fixed.

Salvia? Copious amounts of Gin?

How

haha ever seen anyone on Salvia? That'll make you never want to try it, the people look like they are mentally challenged for a few minutes.

On a similar note, giving up pot is going to be tough :(

Mark added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

also wtf if up with you Poms and Gin? Gin is for old people! Drink some damn whiskey!

Whiskey? I'm not flinging Scottish. (I am part Scottish tbh but not that Scottish.)

I mean real whiskey from Tennessee, Jack Daniels. Not some weird Groundskeeper Willy whiskey

Oh dear.
"Real" whisky. Once again Mark lives up to the American stereotype. :p
Fortunately the size of the export market to the States suggests that there are those who do appreciate the unrivaled taste of single malt whisky.
For the record I also kill for gin.

I don't like Whisky so I couldn't comment. Also I've just realised I've got a "how" lingering under a post earlier and have no idea why its there.

For the record I also kill for gin.

Really?

How do you guys usually drink it? There must be some cocktail that I am not aware off

Mark added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I don't like Whisky so I couldn't comment. Also I've just realised I've got a "how" lingering under a post earlier and have no idea why its there.

haha yea I was wondering about that but just chalked it up to some British slang or some cultural reference that I didn't get lol

You can go down the Gin and Tonic route but I prefer it neat. ?3 for a double neat Gin so it isn't too bad really. Mind you the measures aren't that big.

Users who are viewing this thread