Random Thoughts

I went to the Sydney vs Wellington match, A League isn't that enjoyable but it was pretty fun to see Wellington get pwned

I went to the Sydney vs Wellington match, A League isn't that enjoyable but it was pretty fun to see Wellington get pwned
Did u see Sydney cheat?
:mad: :laugh

Did u see Sydney cheat?
:mad: :laugh

Hand of Payne. It was amazing. I only wish we could of done that against Melbourne, would of been 10000x funnier.

You bet I am Covvy. Went to the GF receiption today. Was awesome. I wrote about it in the Australian Football Thread.

Sydney FC flip the tards ole ole oleeee, Sydney FC flip the tards ole ole ole!

Designing myself a Sydney FC "Doing the double 09/10" shirt. How would I write the GF's result seems we won 4-2 on penalties? Would it be like;
20 March - Melbourne 1-1 (4-2 P) Sydney?

This might be a stupid question but do any Australian clubs play in the European Champion tournaments or whatever its called (the one where the worlds best clubs play) Or is it just limited to clubs from Europe and south america?

Basically my question is, is there a Champions League Twenty20 of soccer? Where all the best domestic clubs play each other in a big tourny?

No, Sydney won't play in the Champions League, just the Asian champions league I think.

There's a European Champions League which is the main one (The likes of Man United, Inter Milan, Barcelona etc). Sydney and Melbourne will play in the Asian Champions League as we are part of Asian Football. South American teams don't play in the Champions League either (Unless I'm mistaken and have no idea :p)

Covvy, I did it like - Melbourne 1-1p (4-2) Sydney.

mattfb added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Here's my first idea on my T-Shirt :) (I'll put it on the front of a plain white T-Shirt)

mattfb added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Fark, I spelled February wrong. Lmao.

Basically my question is, is there a Champions League Twenty20 of soccer? Where all the best domestic clubs play each other in a big tourny?

not really. there is a tournament where the winner of the continental competitions play each other, but it's not very respected. The european teams tend to see it as a distraction more than anything and it's just a straight knockout.

There is the World Club Cup or something where the winner of each major continental competition battle it out in a knock out tourny. It's usually the European team that wins.

There is the World Club Cup or something where the winner of each major continental competition battle it out in a knock out tourny. It's usually the European team that wins.

actually a 50/50 split with the south american teams. Although europe has 3 on the run, and there haven't been that many.

True, I just looked it up. Fair enough, I was being ignorant.

Users who are viewing this thread