Random Thoughts

Hey Ste, have you ever seen the movie Rounders? its not a serious poker movie but its good fun! Matt Damon and Edward Norton.

BTW can anyone guess where I am sitting while I posted this :laugh

No i haven't.

I might watch it one day, but I don't think poker would translate well into fiction.

Might watch it purely for Famke Janssen.

Watching goldeneye as a 12/13 year old boy will stay with me forever.

Nothing like a bit of local pride (the only bit I have) to go in my avatar, suits the usertitle well. @Mods, can it be changed to "The Pride of North Wales"?

Well technicallly I am Colin, Matt, Zim etc, boss, but I let them run the show and just step in when it gets out of hand due to their inefficiency ;)

You're an untouchable.;)

Oh boy, I cannot wait for this Easter break, I feel like a school kid again, I just want a break dammit!

3 more days, tomorrow/today is a big day, rest of the week is a piece of piss. Got some event planning that needs doing, oh and i'm awake finishing some coursework...

Do you get longer holidays in the summer? We have 6 weeks over the summer, and three 2 week holidays in between the 4 terms.

We get basically eight weeks over the summer so I guess it evens out.

How long are they? Mine are norm 10 weeks, some 9, others 11. It all equals out to 40 weeks I'm fair sure.

Users who are viewing this thread