Random Thoughts

I'm done with all of PS3 exclusives. So now I'm thinking about trading my PS3 with a XBOX 360. I've a confirmed deal with a guy. The deal is for my 320 gb PS3, one controller , move kit and 8 games for his 250 gb XBOX 360, 2 controllers,5 games.
So is this a good deal guys?

By grace of Almighty, I have my reports and it is not cancer. It is only TB and medicine will take care of it. I am thankful for support and prayers of all of you. Last two months have been the hardest so far in life and I have learnt to appreciate the worth of every moment I have with family and friends. Stay healthy and happy.

By grace of Almighty, I have my reports and it is not cancer. It is only TB and medicine will take care of it. I am thankful for support and prayers of all of you. Last two months have been the hardest so far in life and I have learnt to appreciate the worth of every moment I have with family and friends. Stay healthy and happy.

Well done Sami

Now go enjoy that boy of yours.!! :thumbs

Good to hear, but "only TB"? If you mean tuberculosis, that is still a serious disease, hopefully your son hasn't caught it off you or anything, it is obviously quite lethal and is very easily transmissible. Hopefully there are no long term problems related to this.

TB is a common disease in thrid world and compared to cancer it is far more easily cured. It will be a six month long medication and I will InshaAllah recover. Also this type of TB is not easily spread compared to pulmonary type.

Last edited:
Excellent Sami, very glad to hear it.

And yeah don't worry like you said, 6-12 months treatment will completely cure this TB. Why I say this, in my childhood( 12 years back ), I got the same and I underwent 6 months medication followed by 6 months preventative medications. I would assume that medicines have gone too much advance that, it should cure faster than the 1 year that I received some decade back.

Stay healthy, eat healthy foods giving u r?sistance and enjoy. :thumbs

----------

I also actually about to say 'might be TB' when you said the symptoms as I also had swollen cells near neck and my diagnosis revealed it to be starting stage & nothing to worry.

Hope you have checked this stage term with doctors, it is minor if we get hold of it in the earliest stage of this disease. But yeah, all will be good. Actually an excellent news starting my 'good news' Thursday!

Just got what I think is my first ever neg rep on PC. I didn't realise they were still even a thing that could happen. Thought they went out when the thank button came in.

Lead me to read over a few of my old posts (skimmed through the ones that got pos-repped) and had quite a bit of a fun. Wow things have changed in 3 years. A few posts about some crazy girl made me laugh. She has since tricked and lied to her (now ex) boyfriend into getting her pregnant.

Fun way to spend a boring ashes lunch interval.

Great to know that, sir. :)

Australia batsman Ed Cowan getting autographed by Imran Khan in his childhood. What a picture!!!

1544616_491453680974750_173526585_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread