Random Thoughts

When I was 15/16 I used to drink every weekend with friends. I would get paid on a Saturday from my paper round and we'd get absolutely smashed! Was fun at the time but looking back now it's slightly embarrassing thinking of all the mischief we got up to.

When I turned 18 my interest in drinking just wasn't there anymore and I think that it was down to the fact that when I was under age there was a thrill of trying to purchase alcohol despite being under age and when you know you can just walk into a pub and get a pint you don't get that seem feeling.

Must've been a well-paying paper round then, or quite a while ago such that the beers were so cheap.

I remember I was paid $4 for mine, delivering around 150 newspapers twice a week in a very hilly suburb. Took an hour and a half...

Mine was ?20 for 1 round which took me approx. 35 mins but if I chose to do 2 rounds then it was ?37 and took around an hour.

We all chipped in for the alcohol so it wasn't too expensive to be honest.

Must've been a well-paying paper round then, or quite a while ago such that the beers were so cheap.

I remember I was paid $4 for mine, delivering around 150 newspapers twice a week in a very hilly suburb. Took an hour and a half...

Central Leader?

I'm 21 and I've got a baby on the way so I'm making the most of these next couple months! I am trying to get it all out of my system before I've gotta be sensible (for the first time in my life).

So naturally on Friday night I sat at the end of the bar, knocked back 12 pints and was sick the next day. Did much the same at a free bar on the Sunday (except drank more variety) and kept it all in. Essentially whether I eat or not is make or break.

Not my intended life plan, but rolling with the punches. Runs in the family, having kids early, and as such I've got two great grandmothers still, one 88 and the other 95.

Whenever somebody says they have a great grandmother I always assume it's a description

"I lover my nan, she's great"

Users who are viewing this thread