Random Thoughts

I've done my good deed for the day ;) I won't say what it was (knowing my luck someone from Head Office would probably see and I would get fired) but I managed to save a single mum who we have served at our store before and know her husband died in Afghanistan having to get ripped off cause of our other branch.

St. Tom.

The only good news of a ████ day today was that I have got an A in my English coursework. Got 31/32 for my text transformation and 28/32 for the commentaries on them. Very, very happy, will go along way to helping me get into Uni. Still very concerned about getting what I need in my exams though.

My dreams of a perfect 300/300 in my A Level Physics were dashed. Got 39/40 in the coursework. :(

The only good news of a ████ day today was that I have got an A in my English coursework. Got 31/32 for my text transformation and 28/32 for the commentaries on them. Very, very happy, will go along way to helping me get into Uni. Still very concerned about getting what I need in my exams though.

Sweet stuff Jack :) Is this AS or A2?

A2 mate. Need 'BBC' to get into Lincoln, my first choice, having got 'BCD' last year. I am re-sitting the D in PE for a second time on May 28th. If I can push that up to a C then I pretty much need 'BBC' this year, with English being my high B as that was my C at AS. That's why that A is a massive help.

A2 mate. Need 'BBC' to get into Lincoln, my first choice, having got 'BCD' last year. I am re-sitting the D in PE for a second time on May 28th. If I can push that up to a C then I pretty much need 'BBC' this year, with English being my high B as that was my C at AS. That's why that A is a massive help.
Coursework isn't a huge portion of the marks, but it'll definitely help.

Good luck with the PE thing though.

If we're talking about our days. Our lessons are 45 minutes long, and this is how it went.

L1 - Biology - Test.
L2 - English

L3 + L4 - Psychology
L5 - (Lunch)
L6 + L7 - English

L8 + L9 - Maths

After School Detention.

ZoraxDoom said:
Coursework isn't a huge portion of the marks, but it'll definitely help.

Good luck with the PE thing though.

40% of this year's marks. So on it's own this coursework is 20%, which is still a fairly big chunk.

Disappointed with my media coursework though. Last year got an A but I think it may only be a C this year. Need to nail the exam.

I was scarily good at A-level english.

Pissed a high A with not that much work.

Shame I didn't do no work, and get a B, and then do enough work for an extra 2 measly marks in chemistry to get into my first choice uni*

*although to be fair staying in Liverpool could have worked out better, only time will tell.

Oh yeah in other news, apparently I have been breaking the law by not having an up to date MOT on my car. Oops :o I totally forgot and only realised when my car tax was due and they picked up on it

If we're talking about our days. Our lessons are 45 minutes long, and this is how it went.

L1 - Biology - Test.
L2 - English

L3 + L4 - Psychology
L5 - (Lunch)
L6 + L7 - English

L8 + L9 - Maths

After School Detention.

What was your detention for? :D :laugh

Being late to school too much. I wrote 3 and a half page essay on 'how I justify wasting 43p per minute I am late.

Users who are viewing this thread